Gregg Wallace has joked than being a dad to 18-month-old son Sid has come with an added bonus – because his wife now has ‘someone near her own age to talk to’. The MasterChef star, 56, and his 34-year-old wife Anne-Marie Sterpini – who he met on Twitter back in 2013 – welcomed their bundle of joy into the world in May 2019. And during an appearance on ITV’s Loose Women on Monday, the star sparked raucous laughter among the hosts when he joked about their sizeable age gap. Joker: Gregg Wallace has joked than being a dad to 18-month-old son Sid has come with an added bonus – because his wife now has ‘someone near her own age to talk to’ When asked how it was to be the father of a toddler at his age, he responded: ‘You haven’t met Mrs Wallace, but I was pleased she had a baby because there’s someone more near her own age to talk to!’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Gordon Ramsay, 54, and daughter Matilda, 19, celebrate their… ‘You’re not making showstoppers’: Nigella Lawson tells fans… Share this article Share Speaking of his other, significantly older children, the thrice-divorced star added: ‘You’ve got Libby… Read full this story
- Everything you need to know about Gregg Wallace's wife Anne- Marie Sterpini
- Gregg Wallace reveals reason behind son's name and why he doesn't want more children
- What is Gregg Wallace's net worth?
- Gregg Wallace shares adorable first Instagram snap of new baby son, Sid
- Who is Gregg Wallace's wife? Look back at the MasterChef star's four marriages
- Gregg Wallace felt 'self-conscious' about age gap with wife
- John Torode shuts down rumours of a rift with MasterChef co-host Gregg Wallace
- 'Growing up Buttafuoco': Joey and Mary Jo's daughter talks life in the public eye, says 'the real me…is in pain'
- Barclays executive, 51, who beat 'abusive' wife, 49, to death with a crowbar 'deserved a MEDAL' for putting up with her, says victim's own MOTHER at murder trial
- Marie Osmond, 59, talks about remarrying her ex-husband after being divorced for 26 years: 'He is the sweetest man I know'
Gregg Wallace, 56, jokes wife Anne-Marie, 34, now has 'someone near her own age to talk to' as he discusses life with their toddler son Sid, 18 months have 339 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 9, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.