The Great British Bake Off star Prue Leith admits she is having to skip meals in order to prevent getting fat by gorging on 24 cakes a day on set. The TV chef, 80, put on a stone during the last series of the Channel 4 show and insists she’s determined not to pile on the pounds again. She revealed: ‘People ask, how do I manage to eat all that sugar? If you have 12 bakers in the tent doing two challenges a day, that is 24 teaspoons. Careful: The Great British Bake Off star Prue Leith admits she is having to skip meals in order to prevent getting fat by gorging on 24 cakes a day on set ‘If you are careful, you can get away with 600 calories [from the tastings], which means you can have dinner. You do have to skip breakfast and lunch, however.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Great British Bake Off’s Prue Leith reveals she skips… Great British Bake Off ‘hit by Ofcom complaints’ after some… CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews last night’s TV: Crumbs! Bake… ‘Sorry, what?’ Great British Bake Off: Paul Hollywood leaves… Share this article Share Prue added that her fellow judge Paul… Read full this story
- I tried DNA analysis with a local startup, and now I have a new way to eat
- Sweet relief: Here are 10 ways to kick your daily sugar habit
- Does fluoride-free toothpaste really prevent cavities?
- What Makes Carly Rae Jepsen A Pop Star?
- So You Wanna Be a K-Pop Star?
- The ‘Steely-Eyed Killer’ Who Became a Star on Fox News – Then Lost It All
- 119 Of Many Ways Donald Trump Harms Animals People Birds Fishes Butterflies Bees Water : Indybay
- From start to finish, Range Kitchen & Tap satisfies the comfort food craving
- Red Wings dietitian keeps players moving like Ferrari during holidays
- "How Simple Is That?": At Home With Ina Garten
EXCLUSIVE: 'People ask, how do I manage to eat all that sugar?' Great British Bake Off star Prue Leith admits she skips meals to prevent getting fat on the show have 304 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.