US President Donald Trump commuted the prison sentence of Roger Stone, a friend and former advisor, who was facing over three years in prison. Stone had been sentenced after the congressional probe into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. “Roger Stone has already suffered greatly,” the White House said in a statement. “He was treated very unfairly, as were many others in this case. Roger Stone is now a free man!” The Trump administration decried Robert Mueller’s investigation and the prosecutors who brought the case against Stone, saying he was a “victim of the Russia Hoax that the Left and its allies in the media perpetuated for years in an attempt to undermine the Trump Presidency.” More to come…
- You Can Kill Donald Trump Without Going to Prison
- Fury in India over Donald Trump's Kashmir claims
- Imran Khan hopes to win over Donald Trump in first US visit
- Donald Trump Jr.: ‘I Wish My Name Was Hunter Biden’ — I Could ‘Make Millions Off My Father’s Presidency’
- Pokemon Sun and Moon: Is Yungoos Based on Donald Trump?
- OPINION Is Donald Trump Batman?
- Surgeon Simulator Expansion Allows Users to Operate on Donald Trump
- OPINION Is the Internet Turning Donald Trump - and You - Into an Idiot?
- EA Pulls Mass Effect 2 Donald Trump Propaganda Video
- Donald Trump May Run For President of the US
Donald Trump commutes Roger Stone's prison sentence have 227 words, post on www.dw.com at November 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.