Donald Trump Jr, the president’s eldest child, has tested positive for coronavirus. A spokesman said: “He’s been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines.” The 42-year-old is the latest member of the president’s family to become infected with a virus that has killed more than 250,000 Americans and infected nearly 12 million others. President-elect Joe Biden made the president’s response to the virus a top issue in the recently concluded race for the White House, though Mr Trump has yet to acknowledge the outcome. President Trump, first lady Melania Trump and their son Barron have all recovered from their coronavirus infections in October. Advertisement The president spent three days in a military hospital where he was treated with experimental drugs; the first lady weathered her illness at the White House. Donald Trump Jr’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, tested positive for the coronavirus in July. Andrew Giuliani, the son of the president’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, also said he tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday.
- COVID-19 In West Virginia: State Lawmaker Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Donald Trump Jr. Buys Mansion 20 Miles From Mar-a-Lago
- Donald Trump Jr. Calls on GOP to Oppose Vaccine Passports or Quit
- Donald Trump: FDA Pause of Johnson & Johnson Coronavirus Vaccine a ‘Terrible Disservice’ to the World
- Covid-19: Maharashtra govt reduces RT-PCR testing rates; here are the revised rates
- Governor races to test COVID-19 response, Trump influence
- Moeen Ali contracts COVID-19 ahead of England's first Test against Sri Lanka
- Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Actor Ankit Siwach Tests Positive For COVID-19; Wife Nupur To Get Herself Tested
- L.A. County Public Health Covid-19 Report: 23 New Deaths, 700 New Positive Cases
- COVID-19 Tracker: Mumbai reports over 8,000 positive cases
COVID-19: Donald Trump Jr self-isolating after testing positive for coronavirus have 275 words, post on news.sky.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.