2020 marks the 40th year of the charity’s fundraising efforts. And, on Friday night Alex Scott, 36, looked sensational in a little black dress as she hosted the first ever virtual version of Children In Need on BBC One, which earned £37 million in total. During an exciting moment, the former Strictly star revealed to a stunned Joe Wicks that his 24 hour challenge raised over £2.1 million of the total, and later in the show it was announced the number had risen to £2,248,479. more videos 1 2 3 Watch video The Crown: Distressing scene shows Diana’s struggle with bulimia Watch video Giovanna using secret hand signals to reassure kids on I’m A Celeb Watch video Cameron Hamilton thanks fans for well wishes on anniversary Watch video Anton du Beke seems elated to fill in as Strictly Come Dancing judge Watch video Max George and Dianne Buswell booted off Strictly after dance off Watch video Ellen DeGeneres wins big at the 2020 People’s Choice Awards Watch video Prince Harry surprises JJ Chalmers with message on Strictly Watch video Netflix provides ‘True Story of Charles & Diana’s Australia Tour’ Watch video Jennifer Lopez is her own best advert for JLo Beauty Watch video… Read full this story
- Alex Scott’s daily diet: what the Children In Need presenter eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Children In Need 2020 – Who are the presenters and how can you donate?
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden battles Trump to virtual tie in Wisconsin as urban returns counted
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump captures Ohio; Biden secures Minnesota
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump’s lead shrinking in Georgia as Atlanta count comes in
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden snags Colorado; California gives parolees right to vote
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden taking California, Oregon and Washington
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden flips Arizona, moves red state to Democratic column
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Nevada, Wisconsin tighten; Biden clings to hopes to turn handful of states
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin tighten; Biden clings to hopes to turn handful of states
Children In Need 2020: Alex Scott wows in an LBD while Joe Wicks is left stunned as he raises over £2.2 MILLION of £37 million total donated during BBC One show's first virtual telethon have 332 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.