Amanda Holden has once again brought some festive glamour to her followers as she shows off her Christmas tree. The 49-year-old Britain’s Got Talent host is on the countdown to the big day, as well as reminding her fans that there are only days until her next single is released from her best selling album. Amanda was full of coordination with her tree decorations as she posed in a £645 jade green crepe blouse from Christopher Kane, which she also matched to her window blinds, which hang behind her in the photo she posted on Instagram. The Heart Radio breakfast show co-host was in sparkling form as she captioned the snap: “30 sleeps till Christmas but only 2 to go until my new single! #TheCountdownIsOn” Amanda ensured that her gorgeous physique was at its finest by offsetting her high-neck top with high-waist trousers from Zara. The outfit was a seasonal match to her Christmas tree, which stood tall with opulent gold, green, turquoise and navy decorations. While fans were loving the snap, there was also excitement in the comments section for Amanda’s new single, which is being released on November 27. It is the next track to be released from… Read full this story
- Staten Island ferry terminals will no longer have Christmas trees or menorahs on display
- Windsor Christmas tree farm among last on Front Range
- Anti-evergreen? Try these Christmas tree alternatives
- Children’s books from around the globe come to life on Christmas trees at Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum.
- Michelle Obama says of White House Christmas tree arrival, 'We can have Christmas now!'
- Manhattan landlord drops lawsuit to boot Christmas tree stand, wants to ‘work out an arrangement’
- Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, a spruce with roots in upstate New York, on display but undecorated
- Christmas trees in Italy getting locked to curb theft
- 3 reasons & 22 places to buy real Christmas trees in NJ
- Businesses kick off Hanover Christmas Tree Wars
Amanda Holden full of festive glamour as she matches Christmas tree and window blinds have 322 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.