The Lost Spells by Robert MacFarlane and Jackie MorrisThis incredible poet/illustrator duo are back with more stunning nature poems to read aloud. Each piece of this beautiful volume — from the endpaper to the ribbon to the contents — brings tears to my eyes and raises goosebumps on my skin. In a year that has been so hard and seemingly devoid of goodness, this is a charming book to remind us of the beauty that surrounds us and the gifts nature shares with us. —Courtney Knudsen, Collected Works Bookstore & Cafe (Get your copy.)Not A Novel: A Memoir in Pieces by Jenny Erpenbeck, trans. Kurt BealsErpenbeck’s memoir is a free-floating collage of vignettes, speeches, and musings on creativity that transcends its form. It encompasses her craft, her self-discovery as a writer, and her childhood in East Berlin, and it resonates powerfully with the conditions of life in our world now. We’re grateful to it for illuminating the possibilities for human life and imagination under systems of oppression. —Camden, The Booksmith (Get your copy.)World of Wonders: In Praise of Fireflies, Whale Sharks, and Other Astonishments by Aimee NezhukumatathilShort essays about the wonderful beauty and oddness that is the natural world, beautiful… Read full this story
- How to Find Good Published Books Online on Any Subject
- Children's Books - Bring Pleasures For Your Kids
- Online Book Publishing - Digital Fulfillment Delivers
- Small and Popular Book Haunts - Bangalore Books
- You Too Can Write a How-To Book (or EBook)
- Recording Your Magickal Works - Moving Beyond the Basic Book of Shadows
- Important Books - Do You Have One?
- The Collecting of Autographed Books
- Stephen King Audio Books - An Efficient Way to Scare Yourself Silly!
- Baby Books For Learning and Enjoying
46 Books Our Favorite Indie Booksellers Were Grateful For This Year have 285 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at November 18, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.