Demi Lovato’s ex-fiancée Max Ehrich took to Instagram Live in the early hours to claim he she used their split as a publicity stunt. The singer, 28, ended her engagement to Max Ehrich, 29, last week, after just six months together, and two as an engaged couple. And Max, who claims he learned about the split after reading it in the media said: ‘It’s just the craziest thing. ‘You just lost someone who loved you infinitely’: Demi Lovato’s ex fiancé Max Ehrich has claimed she used their split as a publicity stunt in an Instagram Live on Friday morning Single Demi: The singer, 28, ended her engagement to Max Ehrich, 29, last week, after just six months together, and two as an engaged couple ‘This is the most bizarre experience that I hope no one ever has to experience, ever. Because no person deserves to feel this way.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Max Ehrich says he found out about split from fiancee Demi… Demi Lovato’s ex fiancé Max Ehrich claims they ‘haven’t… Max Ehrich seen out for the first time since his split from… ‘Still think it’s a hoax Mr President?’ Internet gloats… ‘I am so nervous but so… Read full this story
- Demi Lovato claims abusing drugs ‘saved her life’ despite near-fatal overdose because they stopped her from suicide
- Demi Lovato says calling off engagement helped her discover her sexuality
- Demi Lovato reveals she suffered three strokes and a heart attack after 2018 overdose in Dancing With the Devil trailer
- Demi Lovato documentary: How star slipped from Disney Princess into battle with drug addiction
- Demi Lovato says she was sexually assaulted by her drug dealer the night she overdosed
- Gemma Collins' lost loves - jailbird, cheats and famous suitor who came out as gay
- Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde are set for an awkward showdown with her ex-fiance Jason Sudeikis in London
- Who IS Ariana Grande's fiance Dalton Gomez? Inside the life of the luxury real estate agent who spends his days selling lavish LA homes - and hanging out with A-list pals like Miley Cyrus and his popstar partner's manager Scooter Braun
- Marilyn Manson hinted at trouble with an ex in 2015 while reading fans a letter which stated 'I hope you trick every dumb girl into thinking they got the golden ticket' - years before Evan Rachel Wood accused him of abuse
- Evan Rachel Wood claims Marilyn Manson hurled anti-Semitic abuse at her, has three Nazi tattoos and drew swastikas on her bedside table - as she denies they were just having 'kinky sex'
'You just lost someone who loved you infinitely': Demi Lovato's ex fiancé Max Ehrich claims she used their split as a publicity stunt as he says 'I hope your single gets to number one' have 419 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.