West Ham's Felipe Anderson has joined Porto on a season-long loan. Anderson joined West Ham for £36m from Lazio in 2018 and he has scored 12 times in 73 appearances for the club. However, the midfielder has yet to start a Premier League game this season although he did start in the 3-0 Carabao Cup victory over Charlton. "We can confirm that Felipe Anderson has joined Portuguese side FC Porto on a season-long loan. The club wishes Felipe all the best for his loan spell," read a West Ham statement. Although the transfer window closed for English clubs signing players from abroad, the window in Portugal is open until 25 October. Porto have taken full advantage by also signing the Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic and the Chelsea defender Malang Sarr on season-long loans. Topics West Ham United Porto European club football Liverpool Chelsea news Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Pinterest Share on WhatsApp Share on Messenger Reuse this content
- Matchday Live: Watch live coverage of Ipswich Town’s clash with West Ham United
- Who is Billi Mucklow? Ex Towie star whose brother has also joined the popular show.
- Woolfenden back training with Ipswich as Lambert asks to take a look at on-loan defender
- 'Tis the Season: FJI previews the holiday movie roster
- Saluting the season’s fascinating female characters (and the actresses who play them)
- 100 things to do outdoors in west London
- West Little Owyhee Canyon, Middle of Nowhere, OR
- Who is on The One Show tonight? The cast of the Blue Peter join Matt Baker and Gabby Logan
- Manchester United set to sign central-defender as Leicester vow to keep Maguire: Premier League transfer rumours
- Chelsea close in on big double signing while Manchester United agree terms with top target: Premier League transfer rumours
West Ham’s Felipe Anderson joins Porto on season-long loan have 296 words, post on www.theguardian.com at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.