Three foreign experts rescued in HCM City hotel fire Fire policemen at the site. Three foreign experts were rescued from a fire at a hotel which is being used as a quarantine area for Covid-19 prevention in HCM City on Friday evening. According to a representative of Tan Binh District People’s Committee, the fire occurred at a storeroom on the fifth floor of the De Nhat Hotel at 6.43pm. “When the alarm bell rang, dozens of people who are all foreign experts staying in quarantine managed to escape,” the representative said. “Rescue forces arrived in time to save three other Chinese and Spanish people who were stuck in the fire. The fire was soon brought under control and there was no human loss.” The cause of the fire is being investigated. Vietnam records no new community COVID-19 infections for 59 days Vietnam recorded no new COVID-19 cases on October 31 morning, keeping the total number of infections to date at 1,177, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Of the country’s infections, 691 are locally transmitted cases, including 551 cases linked with the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang since July 25. Vietnam has… Read full this story
- Record-breaking West End musical heading to Bradford
- Bac Giang event to foster tourism, business activities
- How many Madeleine McCann ‘sightings’ around the world have there been and were any taken seriously?
- What is Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth, who is the Facebook boss’s wife Priscilla Chan and what is the Donald Trump row?
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon from Keith Barron to Hugh Hefner
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including David Cassidy and Rodney Bewes
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including Keith Chegwin and David Cassidy
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon including Kim Jong-Hyun and Keith Chegwin
VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 31 have 305 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.