SENATOR Ted Cruz has said he doesn’t think President Donald Trump’s attacks on Hunter Biden will move “a single voter” – but said it gave Joe Biden his best debate line. The Texas Republican told Axios on HBO in an interview that aired on Monday that he doesn’t believe the attacks on Hunter, just before Election Day, are helping the GOP. ⚠️ Follow ourUS election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates “One of Biden’s best points was when he said all these attacks back and forth about my family and [Trump’s] family, they don’t matter,” Cruz told Axios reporter Jonathan Swan after the final debate between Trump and Biden. “What matters is your family. That may have been Biden’s best moment, actually.” Cruz was asked whether attacks against Biden regarding Hunter’s laptop “scandal” – which came at the hands of Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani – were effective. “I don’t think it moves a single voter,” the senator said. Trump has been honing in on Hunter in the weeks and days leading up to Election Day. Two weeks ago, the New York Post reported of a “smoking gun email” Hunter received from Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to Ukrainian… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden's baby mama calls him a deadbeat who couldn't 'pick their child out of a line-up' as he is investigated by Casey Anthony's private eye who claimed a psychic told him where to find Caylee's body
- Fox News Host Says There's an 'Element of Trump' in Joe Biden: 'The Voters Really Want That'
- Biden, Sanders are candidates to beat at end of 2019
- How Badly Did Kamala Harris Stumble at the Democratic Debate?
- Donald Trump's divisive lawyer was once known as 'America's mayor'. What happened to Rudy Giuliani?
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s flawed impeachment letter to Pelosi
- Donald Trump impeachment reaches stalemate as Democrats make a strategic move
- Trump lashes out at Pelosi, Democrats after exchanging holiday greetings with troops
- Live coverage: Witnesses say Trump committed impeachable offenses
- Cold War Between Biden and Mayor Pete Suddenly Burns Hot
Ted Cruz doesn’t think Trump’s attacks on Hunter Biden will move ‘a single voter’ but did allow Joe’s best debate line have 344 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.