IT’S one of telly’s most famous pads. With its sprawling bedrooms, super-sized hot tub and iconic fire pit, the Love Island villa in Majorca is the perfect place for summer loving. And for some of the sexy singletons who’ve called it home, all that luxury was just too hard to leave behind when their stint on the show ended. Love Island favourites are now living in their own big-money pads – from chic London love nests and plush city apartments to massive country piles. Raking in a fortune from brand deals, modelling contracts and their own fashion lines, they’ve kitted out their mansions with swanky accessories. For Olivia and Alex Bowen, home is now a £1million mansion in Essex, complete with a marble kitchen, huge staircase and four-tier chandelier.The couple, who met on the 2016 series, have been recently showing off their extensive home renovations on Instagram – including a Love Island-style outdoor fire pit. Yet they’re far from alone in their lavishness: other show favourites have kitted out their pads with walk-in wardrobes, sunken bathtubs and even private saunas. Here, we look at Love Islanders’ impressive homes that rival the villa itself: Molly-Mae & Tommy’s £1.3m pad Location: CheshireFans… Read full this story
- Inside Love Island star Jonny Mitchell’s posh £500k flat with his own bar, a walk-in wardrobe and huge living room
- Two Love Island stars leave the villa TONIGHT and they’re not in the same couple – as it’s up to the islanders to decide who goes
- Where is Love Island filmed, can you stay at the Majorca villa and what is it like inside?
- Where is Love Island 2018 filmed, can I stay in the Majorca villa and what’s it like inside?
- Where is Love Island 2018 filmed, can I stay in the Mallorca villa and what’s it like inside?
- Andrew Brady keeps himself busy by getting his hair braided while fiance Caroline Flack films Love Island
- Love Island fans cringe as ‘slimy’ Idris tries to crack on with new girl Alexandra after her date with Dr Alex
- Love Island’s Alex George lined up for regular slot on This Morning after confessing ‘I would love to do TV doctor work’
- How the Love Island host Caroline Flack’s intense love affair with Andrew Brady turned toxic
- Love Island’s Megan Barton Hanson reveals secret battle with anxiety after she was bullied for being a stripper
Inside Love Island stars’ mega-mansions that rival the villa – complete with pools, 5ft chandeliers & hot tubs have 401 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.