Photo: The Australian . News, broadly… ➽ In a somewhat surprising development, Spotify started releasing The Michelle Obama Podcast on other platforms last week . It has tracked as high as the top spot on the Apple Podcast charts. At the moment, it's unclear whether this windowed release approach will be applied to future seasons, should the show be renewed. ➽ Meanwhile, Joe Rogan said on an episode of his show last week that Spotify has not said anything to him about the recent reports of tension between the company and its employees over his content . Those comments were written up by Heavy . ➽ PRX's chief content officer John Barth is retiring at the end of the year, Current reports . When asked if the timing had anything to do with PRX's recent tumult over a former employee's allegation of systemic racism at the organization, a spokesperson denied the characterization. "[John] felt the time was right," the spokesperson said. "He will focus on a smooth transition of projects and relationships to best support staff." The Current report also notes that Kerry Donahue, PRX's director of training, is no longer with the organization as well. ➽ Emanuele Berry is… Read full this story
- A White Bronco? Too-Tight Gloves? A Guide to the O.J. Simpson Murder Trial for Those Who Missed the '90s
- Capital murder trial begins in Vegas liquor store slaying
- Revealed: Hero barrister restrained Old Bailey murder trial attacker to protect female police officer as QC's father says he doesn't tolerate bad behaviour because he takes after his mother
- Nicole Brown Simpson's Sister Tanya Speaks Out About New TV Series on O.J. Simpson Murder Trial: 'Who Is Defending My Sister?'
- San Leandro Man's Murder: Trial Ordered
- Hinsdale Murder Trial Continues
- Crossbow murder trial: Paramedic found arrow at scene
- Old Bailey barrister helps break up fight at murder trial after man leaped into court from public gallery
- Tinder date strangled British backpacker Grace Millane, 22, during rough sex 'then watched porn, took photos of her body and went on another date just hours later', New Zealand murder trial hears
- Murdered schoolgirl Lucy McHugh’s stepdad ‘branded paedophile by attackers’
How a Podcast Paused a Murder Trial have 359 words, post on www.vulture.com at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.