There can be no doubt, not at the moment anyway, Gerwyn Price is the best darts player in the world and his World Grand Prix success on Monday night underlined that. In a sport defined by numbers, the evidence is now compelling. With a flick of his right hand, Price added a fourth major TV title to his CV, three of them ranking events – all of them inside the last two years.The Iceman’s controversial Grand Slam of Darts success over Gary Anderson in November 2018 has created a winning machine. Gerwyn Price is the most recent champion or runner-up in 5 of the PDC’s 7 TV ranking events. — Christopher Kempf (@ochepedia) October 12, 2020 Price has now won four of the last five tournaments to be played and risen to second in the world rankings. Twelve of the sets he played went the distance and that he managed to win 11 underlined the qualities that have turned him into a winner.”He’s a winning machine. He just wants to win,” said Wayne Mardle.”I think he’s got more composure than Michael van Gerwen, I’m not saying that he’s a better player than Michael. I still think that’s Michael van Gerwen… Read full this story
- MTSU pain after C-USA title loss can't undo what's ahead for Blue Raiders
- Who is Jackson State's interim head coach that has team one win from SWAC East title?
- FSU beach volleyball settles for national runner-up with title loss to UCLA
- NCAA Wrestling Championships: Seth Gross wins first D-I title for South Dakota State
- Showmanship, and Conflict, as Darts Goes From Smoky Pubs to TV Spectacle
- The best TV of 2018
- presents: The lawn dart, the bear, and the wardrobe
- RIP Panasonic plasma TVs: Reactions from industry experts
- Serena Williams wrote to Naomi Osaka after US Open loss
- Boxing legend Manny Pacquiao loses title to Australian underdog Jeff Horn
Gerwyn Price is darts' winning machine: Successive TV titles, one loss in 23 matches have 307 words, post on www.skysports.com at October 14, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.