Three men had to be rescued by firefighters after they got stuck in a tumble dryer in Essex, the fire service has said.Essex County Fire and Rescue Service were called to a derelict laundry site in Bower Hill, Epping at 6.35pm on Friday.They found the three young men, all believed to be in their late teens, stuck in the industrial-sized dryer.While two of them had successfully climbed in, the third had got his ankles trapped in the door, the force said.The fire service had to call out Essex Police, the helicopter medical emergency service (HEMS) and the ambulance service’s hazardous area response team to help free the young men. Advertisement They used a range of heavy equipment and removed the dryer door so the third man could free himself.All three were given pain relief and left in the care of paramedics, the fire service said. More from Essex Three English Bulldog puppies stolen after substance sprayed in woman’s face in Essex Coronavirus: More areas of England to move to ‘high risk’ Tier 2 lockdown restrictions More heritage sites ‘at risk’ than being saved for first time in years Essex NHS mental health trust facing prosecution over safety failings Motorway crashes:… Read full this story
- Bosch Tumble Dryers Currently Available
- Special Features of Tumble Dryers
- Go Green, Get A Retractable Laundry Dryer
- Shocking moment a seven-story building COLLAPSES in Brazil injuring 9 residents- as firefighters work to find missing tenants in the rubble
- Good News In America: Beer For Sick Kids, Old Birds Trap Puma
- Army Service Numbers in the Essex Regiment 1881-1918
- Firefighter Job - Information on Jobs for Firefighters
- Dryer Takes Too Long To Dry A Load, What Could Be The Problem?
- Firefighting Jobs in the United States
- Fighting Forest Fires - Seasonal Firefighters In Demand
Essex: Firefighters rescue three men trapped in a tumble dryer have 303 words, post on news.sky.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.