EMMA and Matt Willis treated their children to a family day out pumpkin-picking ahead of Halloween. Emma, 44, documented the outing on her Instagram page, including a sweet snap of 37-year-old Matt with all three children. Sharing a photo of the spooky decorations set up at their chosen spot, Emma told fans: “Went to pick pumpkins this afternoon…” The TV presenter then shared a photo of a cow before an image of herself looking defeated in the middle of the empty field. Without a pumpkin in sight, Emma has her hands thrown up in the air, with the star adding the caption: “Maybe should have gone earlier.” Thankfully, the famous couple’s luck changed, and the next snap showed Busted singer Matt jubilantly holding up a pumpkin alongside their youngest daughter Trixie, four.Emma covered their little girl’s face with an apt emoji, with the pair fiercely private of their children’s identities. The final image showed Matt holding Trixie’s hand as they walked through the field, with the devoted dad tucking their pumpkin under one arm. Older children Isabelle, 11, and eight-year-old son Ace are also holding onto a Halloween decoration of their own. Proud Emma gushed in the caption: “My pumpkins.”The… Read full this story
- Simon Cowell's son Eric, 5, is treated to a day at the pumpkin patch with mother Lauren Silverman and his dad's ex-girlfriend Terri Seymour
- Custody of Children - Court Day
- A Family Day Out in Rye
- Family Days Out in Brixham
- Emma Willis’ husband Matt in Jonas Brothers admission: ‘They paid my f***ing mortgage’
- How to Travel With Children - "Are We There Yet?"
- Low Cost Family Fun Day Trips - Part 1
- Find the Best Day Trading Stocks!
- Making Time For Family
- Finding the Best Day-Trading Stocks is the Key to Investing Success
Emma and Matt Willis treat their children to family day out pumpkin-picking for Halloween have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.