Donald Trump is lobbying for the Queen to extend the Crown Estate lease on the U.S. Ambassador’s residence in Regent’s Park as part of the UK-US trade deal, sources say. The U.S lease on Winfield House has been in place since 1955 but is set to expire in 2053, with Trump angling for a 999-year extension to be put in place, reports The Times. The 35-room neo-Georgian mansion boasts a 12.5 acre garden in prime central London and could be among the most expensive homes in the city, with the second largest garden after Buckingham Palace. The U.S lease on Winfield House, north-west side of Regent’s Park, central London, has been in place since 1955 but is set to expire in 2053 RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Queen’s Balmoral estate gift shop stops selling Prince… Donald Trump ‘is furious’ after Kim Jong Un unveiled… Share this article Share Housing U.S. presidents and ambassadors the gold gilded interiors of Winfield House are suggested to remind Trump of home, his penthouse in Trump Tower, New York. Now the former New York property developer is expected to ask for the inclusion of the residence’s lease in a UK-US trade deal, with his billionare friend and… Read full this story
- Dennis Nixon Built IBC Bank on NAFTA. So What's He Doing in Donald Trump's Pocket?
- Farmers prefer Trump do trade deals than hand them cash
- Donald Trump Made Republicans the Family Separations Party—Does it Spell Political Death in 2018 Midterms?
- Jets owner Woody Johnson is Donald Trump’s pick as ambassador to the United Kingdom
- 119 Of Many Ways Donald Trump Harms Animals People Birds Fishes Butterflies Bees Water : Indybay
- Donald Trump Won Control Of A Prized D.C. Landmark — Here’s How
- Trump wants to clear more trees to halt fires. The feds need to spend more, experts say.
- Peas in a pod: The long and twisted relationship between Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani
- The Unbelievable Story Of A Secret Mission To Destroy Donald Trump
- Readers sound off on bullies, Donald Trump and A-Rod
Donald Trump wants Queen to grant 1,000-year lease on US ambassador's Regent's Park mansion with sprawling 12-acre garden as part of trade deal have 338 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.