For someone who sits most of the workday, I’ve never thought much about office chairs. Before quarantine started back in March, I spent most of my work hours at the CNET Smart Home, an actual house where we test security cameras, smart speakers and other products. I filed stories from upright dining room chairs, cushioned sofas and butt-numbing patio furniture. I’ve mainly stuck with my Smart Home method for the six-plus months I’ve been working from my own home. Some days, I write from a sofa; other days, I sit in a rocking chair on the front porch. No two days are the same and I’m slowly realizing it’s terrible for my back and my posture. My husband’s been working from home too, at a desk we rarely used before the pandemic. As it turns out, the no-seat-cushion, no-back-support office chair we use with that desk isn’t working out particularly well for him, either. For more like this Subscribe to the TVs, Streaming and Audio newsletter, receive notifications and see related stories on CNET. It was time to make a change. So I tested out ten office chairs, ranging in price from $32 to $1,395, knowing we’d be buying a… Read full this story
- Unmistakable signs Kamala Harris is almost certainly running for president in 2020
- News Interview: You Go, Grrl!
- News Interview: You Go, Grrrl!
- Daily Business Report-Aug. 27, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- 2018’s Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate
- Lawmakers want hearings on safety, spending at Department of Corrections
- Kevin Landrigan's Granite Status: Secretary of State race getting louder, more bitter
- A Reader's Guide to the Local Ballot Measures
- Learn how 12 Florida amendments affect your life, and your wallet, before you vote
Best office chairs to buy in 2020 have 285 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 26, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.