Arsenal fans may be sweating over the likes of Thomas Partey and Jorginho this transfer deadline day.
But one deal that looks certain to go through before this evening is Nikolaj Moller’s switch from Malmo.
The 18-year-old striker has impressed at the Swedish side’s youth setup and will earn a £430,000 move to the Gunners, according to Aftobladet.
Moller has already agreed a four-year deal at the Emirates this summer.
The youngster will slot straight into Arsenal’s youth setup, but could find himself earning a shot in Mikel Arteta’s first-team in the near future after costing a hefty transfer fee for a teenager.
Moller has been training with Malmo’s first-team of late.
But the teen is yet to feature in a matchday squad for the Swedish outfit.
Moller is a tall, powerful forward who has attracted comparisons to his fellow countryman Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The forward spent two years at Bologna before returning to Sweden earlier this year.
Arteta and his team are working hard to push through more late deals.
But the Spaniard insisted last week that failure to bring in new arrivals wasn’t through a lack of trying.
"It would be because we can't do more," Arteta said.
Don’t miss a thing with our football updates!
Want to be on the ball with all of the latest football news?
Well then sign up for the brilliant Daily Star football email newsletter!
From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox – don’t miss a thing.
How do you sign up?
It only takes a matter of seconds.
Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit ‘subscribe’.
And that’s it, job done. You’ll receive an email with all of the top news stories every single morning.
You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here.
"We are trying our maximum, maximising our resources, full support from the ownership as well in terms of what we are trying to achieve.
"It's whether we can do it or not. And with what we have [in the squad right now], believe me, we will try our best, giving them the best possible environment, the best possible coaching, and have them believing we can achieve what we want to do.
"If that's with one more player, two more players, or two players less, we will keep doing the same."
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic in tears after being asked what family thought of Sweden return and says son ‘cried when I left him’
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic investigated by UEFA over 'alleged financial interest' in betting company
- Asterix Live-Action Adaptation Lands Swedish Soccer Player Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Arsenal ‘want Achraf Hakimi transfer this summer from Inter Milan to replace Bellerin and ready to bid £43m’
- Ibrahimovic close to signing new Milan deal - Maldini
- Ibrahimovic signs new Milan deal
- Ibrahimovic adds star power as Milan look for repeat performance against old friends United
- Ibrahimovic agrees contract extension with AC Milan
- Football: UEFA investigating Ibrahimovic's alleged ties to betting company
- Zlatan Ibrahimović's new AC Milan contract will allow him to join fabled club of Serie A's quadragenarians
- Done Deal: Listing all the Deadline Day deals from the Premier League
- Rumour Has It: Chelsea front-runners to win race to sign Aguero
- How Roy Keane told Arsenal legend Ian Wright he wasn’t Man Utd material after he turned up TWO MINUTES late for lunch
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience”
- PIX: Record-breaking Messi lifts Barca to big win; Ibrahimovic makes history
- Ibrahimovic makes his mark in winning return for Sweden
- Inter Milan star on Arsenal's radar: Great addition for the Gunners?
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business?
- Ibrahimovic sets up 2 goals before red card, Milan wins 3-1
- Transfer news: Belotti to Chelsea, Haaland agent in England, Wood to MLS
Arsenal to sign the 'next Zlatan Ibrahimovic' before transfer deadline have 659 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at October 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.