ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez said it’s a “good thing” Donald Trump is her enemy because he is a “fascist president.” During an interview for Greenpeace on actress Jane Fonda’s “Fire Drill Fridays,” AOC declared that being attacked by Trump was “a badge of honor.” ⚠️ Follow ourUS election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates The president and Ocasio-Cortez have repeatedly clashed: Trump labeled her a “socialist” and claimed Joe Biden is her “puppet,” while AOC accused him of being a “white supremacist.” “If the worst and most authoritarian, borderline – or probably, actually –fascistic president in modern history considers me public enemy No 1, I think that’s a good thing,” she said. “I’m doing a great job,” the New York City Democrat added after reiterating the same message in a tweet. “If we‘ve been identified as public enemy #1 to the worst president in modern history and an entire party of his sycophants, then we must be doing something right,” she wrote. The congresswoman was referring to Trump’s “AOC plus 3″ comments during the presidential debate on Thursday, which Biden laughed at. But Ocasio-Cortez also told Fonda that the former VP is more “vulnerable” to liberal activism, while Trump… Read full this story
- Smile, Nick, you’ve got a good thing
- GOOD THINGS HAPPEN
- Good thing for Rangers they still have Young
- Marlins say good riddance to cavernous stadium
- Mavs GM: Howard in Orlando is ‘a good thing’
- Cincinnati says good-bye to Jim Brockoff
- Raiders have good thing going in Palmer
- Venezuela’s Chavez says he is no enemy of golf
- Bears say playoff bid trumps location vs Vikings
- Maybe change would be good;’The Braves Way’ remains intact, but is that a good thing?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says it is a ‘good thing’ she is Trump’s enemy because he is a ‘fascist president’ have 286 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.