ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez said it’s a “good thing” Donald Trump is her enemy because he is a “fascist president.” During an interview for Greenpeace on actress Jane Fonda’s “Fire Drill Fridays,” AOC declared that being attacked by Trump was “a badge of honor.” ⚠️ Follow ourUS election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates The president and Ocasio-Cortez have repeatedly clashed: Trump labeled her a “socialist” and claimed Joe Biden is her “puppet,” while AOC accused him of being a “white supremacist.” “If the worst and most authoritarian, borderline – or probably, actually –fascistic president in modern history considers me public enemy No 1, I think that’s a good thing,” she said. “I’m doing a great job,” the New York City Democrat added after reiterating the same message in a tweet. “If we‘ve been identified as public enemy #1 to the worst president in modern history and an entire party of his sycophants, then we must be doing something right,” she wrote. The congresswoman was referring to Trump’s “AOC plus 3″ comments during the presidential debate on Thursday, which Biden laughed at. But Ocasio-Cortez also told Fonda that the former VP is more “vulnerable” to liberal activism, while Trump… Read full this story
- Pinkerton: Reagan Rising, Carter Falling: a New Book Offers Lessons for Trump from Two Presidents
- Trump says he'll meet with Xi at the G20 this month in Japan before hitting China with $325 billion in new tariffs
- Key Things to Know From the New York Times' Big Trump Tax Story
- Less than half of Americans would vote a socialist into the White House – but two-thirds would cast a ballot for a Muslim president, Gallup survey reveals
- 'Give him all the grace he needs!' Pastor prays over Trump as he goes to church (for 11 minutes) on national 'Special Day of Prayer' Billy Graham's son designated to ask God to 'protect' the president from political enemies
- Trump’s shock troops: Who are the ‘alt-right’?
- Chicago Cubs Owner Todd Ricketts To Join Donald Trump’s Cabinet?
- Echoing Trump, Elizabeth Warren Pledges a Platform of ‘Economic Patriotism’
- In Mexico, pro wrestler enjoys drawing boos with Trump flag
- What has President Trump said about your country?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says it is a ‘good thing’ she is Trump’s enemy because he is a ‘fascist president’ have 359 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.