advertisement advertisement advertisement Don’t we deserve a bit of good news these days? advertisement LinkedIn’s annual list of the top 50 emerging and growing startups in the U.S. is certainly a bright spot as the companies that made the list are growing and hiring. The contenders were determined by the billions of actions taken by LinkedIn’s more than 706 million members and currently offer more than 2,500 jobs open on the platform. The top 10 criss-cross industries from fintech to messaging, home goods, and security. When you look at it through the lens of the past six months of the pandemic, it’s easy to see why these rose to the top. Better.com digital mortgage and homeownership services saw a 200% bump in demand and funded $8 billion in loans since March. According to LinkedIn data, the company added 1,500 employees virtually during that time. DoorDash epitomized the essential retail of the pandemic when it expanded from restaurant delivery into pharmacy and grocery, launching DashMart virtual convenience stores. Robinhood made the list despite its widespread outages on important trading days. The trading app also scored $200 million in Series G funding. Samsara‘s IoT serves 15,000 customers globally in essential service industries…. Read full this story
- Berkeley: Fastest Growing Private Bay Area Companies
- Alameda: Fastest Growing Private Bay Area Companies
- San Leandro: Fastest Growing Private Bay Area Companies
- Lamorinda: Fastest Growing Private Bay Area Companies
- Walnut Creek: Fastest Growing Private Bay Area Companies
- How the World's Fastest Growing Travel Destination Is Becoming the Next Overtourism Battleground
- 10 fastest-growing travel destinations in Europe (and what passes for Europe)
- Muslims are one of the fastest-growing tourism demographics
- Hyatt Regency Pune opens in one of India’s fastest growing cities
- Yet Another Study Reveals Women-Led Films Do Better, So Who Are We Trying To Convince?
Who’s hiring right now? Try these 10 startups, the fastest growing on LinkedIn have 290 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at September 22, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.