They were thrust into the limelight during lockdown, after stealing the hearts of an entire nation when they starred opposite each other in Normal People. And now, Paul Mescal, 24, and Daisy Edgar-Jones, 22, have been named in The ELLE List 2020 in partnership with MAGNUM ice cream, which introduces this year’s top 50 movers and shakers. The two previously unknown actors opened up about their respective journeys, with Paul admitting he felt ‘objectified’ after the success of the BBC drama, while Daisy insisted that not going to drama school meant she had to ‘learn on the job.’ Congratulations! Paul Mescal, 24, and Daisy Edgar-Jones, 22, have been named in The ELLE List 2020 in partnership with MAGNUM ice cream Speaking about the impact his break out has had on his life, Paul – who sits at number two on the Elle List 2020 – admitted he felt ‘objectified’ and receives ‘intense’ DMs on social media. He said: ’I felt objectified after Normal People. It’s to be expected, given the intimacy of my scenes, but it doesn’t make it easier. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Love Island’s Arabella Chi showcases her model physique in a… Chloe Ferry opts for risqué glam as… Read full this story
- Normal People star Daisy Edgar-Jones enjoys a casual stroll with her Game of Thrones actor boyfriend Tom Varey
- Normal People's Paul Mescal jokes he felt '42' and 'just wanted to sleep' at the end of filming while Daisy Edgar-Jones admits they 'got tickled' by the 'stupidest things' on set
- 'I had to snog the air' Normal People star Daisy Edgar-Jones reveals VERY awkward audition demand for role on 'horniest show on TV'
- Normal People's Paul Mescal admits he didn't sleep the night before his first sex scene and being 'fully nude' on television makes him 'slightly nervous'
- Normal People stars Daisy Edgar-Jones and Paul Mescal reveal their plans beyond the hit BBC drama as they admit they 'haven't heard anything' about a second series
- 'The characters are naked in my head!' Normal People's Paul Mescal admits he wouldn't have liked to have done the show WITHOUT nudity
- Normal People’s Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones' chemistry gives James Corden 'chills'
- Normal People's Paul Mescal reveals embarrassing moment during sex scene with Daisy Edgar Jones
- Normal People viewers startled as Connell exposes himself in full-frontal sex scenes
- ‘Normal People’ review: A masterclass in understanding the different facets of intimacy
Paul Mescal admits he felt 'objectified' after Normal People while Daisy Edgar-Jones says not going to drama school meant she 'had to learn on the job' as co-stars make The ELLE List have 391 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.