Naomi Osaka and Jennifer Brady face each other for the third time today, with a shot at the US Open title at stake. Their head-to-head record is identical – a 6-4, 6-4 win apiece – but the Japanese world No. 9 is the favourite, and she’s been formidable at Flushing Meadows despite concerns over her hamstring. 2020 has been a breakthrough year for Brady, who won the first WTA singles title of her career last month without dropping a set. The American has carried that form into the US Open, where she’s also yet to drop a set. This has all the markings of a great match, and you can follow our guide to watch a Osaka vs Brady live stream and catch all the 2020 US Open tennis online from anywhere this Thursday.
Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady is being played at Arthur Ashe Stadium, the US Open’s biggest stage, and is the first of today’s evening session matches, with play set to get under way at around 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am BST. Full live streaming and TV channel details for the match are below – and you can watch your preferred coverage from anywhere with this 100% risk-free ExpressVPN trial.
Osaka might also have added a title to her haul last month were it not for that hamstring. She reached the final of the Western and Southern Open two weeks ago but had to pull out of the match, conceding the title to Victoria Azarenka who plays Serena Williams in today’s other semi-final.
The fourth seed was supreme in her quarter final win over Shelby Rogers, a straight sets victory in which she made just eight unforced errors. This is the third Grand Slam semi-final of Osaka’s career, and on the previous two occasions she went on to win the tournament – one of those was the 2018 US Open.
But in Jennifer Brady she faces an opponent who’s hungry, riding a wave of confidence, and capable of beating Osaka. Her big serve and powerful forehand have proved too much for all of her opponents so far, and there’s every possibility that Brady’s fairytale 2020 will continue.
This could be a classic, and you can read on as we explain how to watch Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady online today and get a US Open live stream wherever you are in the world.
- Don’t miss: how to watch a Tour de France live stream
How to watch a US Open live stream from outside your country
For broadcast and streaming details in tennis-mad countries like the US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, just scroll down the page – everything you need to know is there.
But if you try to watch your domestic coverage from somewhere outside your home country, you’ll soon find a problem in geo-blocking. That’s where the broadcaster prevents you from watching your usual feed from abroad. It’s a common problem for sports fans all over the world – but there’s a surprisingly easy solution.
Get a 100% risk-free ExpressVPN trial for 30-days We’ve thoroughly tested all of the most popular VPNs and rate ExpressVPN as the best of what’s out there. It’s simple to install, boasts strong security features, and is compatible with just about any streaming device out there, including the Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox and PlayStation. You can also use it with Android and iOS mobile devices, so to get that home broadcast and stay safer online, this is our pick of the litter.
Best of all, ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try it out for a month for free, or sign up for an annual plan and get 3 months absolutely FREE. It really is the top option around, so check it out today.View Deal
How to watch US Open tennis and get an Osaka vs Brady live stream in the UK
Osaka vs Brady is scheduled to start at midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning.
If you want to stream the tennis from your phone or tablet, the Amazon Prime Video app is available for Android via Google Play and Apple devices via the App Store.
Amazon Prime membership costs £79 per year or £7.99 per month, which can be cancelled at any time. The subscription will get you access to Amazon’s library of TV shows and films as well as unlimited one-day delivery on Amazon orders from the UK.
New users can sign up for a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime trial with full access to live sports coverage as well as free one-day delivery on purchases from Amazon’s online store during that time.
Not in the UK but still want to watch the tennis on your Prime account? Your best option is to download and install a VPN and then log in to a UK IP address.
How to watch Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady: live stream US Open tennis in America
In the US, coverage from Flushing Meadows comes courtesy of ESPN and ESPN 2, and Osaka vs Brady is scheduled for a 7pm ET/4pm PT start.
As ESPN is a cable channel, this means you’ll need to be a subscriber to watch Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady online – or have a good over-the-top streaming service to call on.
Of the many and varied options, the best for tennis fans wanting to watch a US Open live stream is Sling TV, whose Sling Orange package features ESPN channels for just $30 a month. That’s much less than the competition and WAY less than cable!
Best of all, Sling offers a FREE trial period so you can get a free tennis live stream for some of the tournament and check out the service for yourself.
New or existing subscribers to US streaming services can still access the platform of their choice from abroad, too – all you need is the help of a good VPN.
Osaka vs Brady live stream: how to watch today’s US Open tennis online in Canada
If you get them as part of your cable deal, then you’ll just be able to log in with the details of your provider and get access to a US Open live stream. As in the US, Osaka vs Brady starts at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
And if you decide to subscribe or already have, remember you can take your favorite sports streaming service with you wherever you go – just try the No. 1 VPN around 100% risk-free for 30-days and follow the instructions above.
How to live stream the US Open 2020 and watch tennis online in Australia
To watch the US Open, all you really need to know is that ESPN has the rights to live stream tennis in Australia and will be broadcasting the 2020 tournament.
The channel is available on pay TV courtesy of Foxtel and Osaka vs Brady will get underway at 9am AEST on Friday.
This is actually great news for cord cutters, as Aussie streaming service Kayo Sports includes ESPN coverage in its packages. A Kayo Sports Basic Package costs $25 per month and allows users to stream across two devices simultaneously, while a Kayo Sports Premium Package provides three concurrent streams for $35 per month.
Needless to say, this makes it super-affordable if you share with friends, family or fellow tennis fans – plus Kayo offers a FREE trial period so you can watch some of the event for free this August.
Better still, free-to-air SBS Viceland also got in on the action from Wednesday, September 9, which is when play switched to a 2am start. This means that Aussie viewers can make use of the free SBS On Demand streaming service to tune in.
If you’re away from Australia at the moment, you’ll need to go down the VPN route as set out above.
- More sports: how to watch a PGA Tour golf live stream
- Australian Open 2021: Japanese Tennis Sensation Naomi Osaka Crushes Jennifer Brady To Win Women's Title
- Euro 2020 Semi-Finals Schedule: Live Streaming, Venues And All You Need to Know
- Czech Republic vs Denmark FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Euro 2020 quarter-final TODAY
- Czech Republic vs Denmark FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for massive Euro 2020 quarter-final
- England vs Ukraine FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Three Lions’ Euro 2020 quarter-final
- England 4-0 Ukraine RECAP: Three Lions into Euro 2020 semi-finals after sublime Rome rout
- Naomi Osaka knocks Serena Williams out of Australian Open and fans say same thing
- India vs West Indies Live Stream: How to Watch Cricket World Cup 2019 Telecast on Mobile and PC
- Italy vs Austria FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, team news for TODAY’S Euro 2020 Last 16 clash
- England vs Ukraine FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for Euro 2020 quarter-final TONIGHT
- Wales vs Denmark FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for TODAY’S Euro 2020 Last 16 match
- India vs New Zealand live stream: How to watch the WTC final cricket online from anywhere
- Switzerland vs Spain FREE: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for huge Euro 2020 quarter-final clash
- England vs Sri Lanka live stream: How to watch ODI series cricket online from anywhere
- England boss Gareth Southgate wary of unique Denmark threat in Euro 2020 semi-finals
- North Macedonia vs Netherlands FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Euro 2020 match
- Ukraine vs Austria FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Euro 2020 match
- Finland vs Belgium FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Euro 2020 match
- UEFA EURO 2020, Austria vs North Macedonia LIVE streaming in India: Complete match details and TV channels
- Who do England play in Euro 2020 semi-final if they beat Ukraine in Rome?
Naomi Osaka vs Jennifer Brady live stream: how to watch US Open 2020 semi-final today have 1711 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.