MICHELLE Obama has revealed there were “times she wanted to push Barack Obama out of the window.” The former first lady, 56, revealed that their union wasn’t actually perfect – but insisted that they had a “very strong marriage.” Speaking to Conan O’Brien on The Michelle Obama Podcast, the former first lady said: “You can’t Tinder your way into a long-term relationship.” Michelle, who will be celebrating her 28th wedding anniversary with Barack next month, bizarrely compared marriage to sports, saying she married “my version of LeBron.” “If we looked at marriage as a real team, you want your teammate to be a winner. You want LeBron, you know,” she said. “There were times that I wanted to push Barack out of the window. And I say that because it’s like, you’ve got to know the feelings will be intense. ”But that doesn’t mean you quit. And these periods can last a long time. They can last years.” Michelle took to Instagram to hammer home the point that marriage “takes a lot of work, a lot of honesty with ourselves and our partners.” “That’s one thing I’ve learned,” she told her 42million fans. “I’d love to hear some of the things you’ve learned… Read full this story
- Michelle Obama Says Donald Trump's Presidency Is Like 'Spending the Weekend With Divorced Dad'
- Michelle Obama says whites ‘still running’ away from minorities, immigrants
- 'I can't make people not afraid of black people': Michelle Obama addresses epidemic of racism and says the best she can do is 'show up every day as a good human to pick away the scab'
- Michelle Obama’s Becoming Complicates Her Own Narrative
- Michelle Obama reveals her wedding day was 'bittersweet' following the 'traumatic' death of her father the year before – and how her brother had to walk her down the aisle
- Michelle Obama’s Becoming Is Everything You Knew It Would Be
- Michelle Obama devastation: Ex-FLOTUS makes heartbreaking life confession on Twitter
- Michelle Obama as Post-Balance Rorschach Test
- Barack and Michelle Obama have Signed a Multiyear Production Deal with Netflix, Hopefully Ending Our Withdrawal Symptoms
- Michelle Obama Compares Trump Administration to Irresponsible Parent Who Lets Kids 'Eat Candy All Day, Not Follow the Rules'
Michelle Obama says there were ‘times she wanted to push Barack out of the window’ have 374 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.