MEGHAN Markle pitched a documentary about the Black Lives Matter founder for her £112million Netflix deal, a source claimed today. The proposed movie will be about Patrisse Cullors, one of the three co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement. If the project gets the green light it will be a part of the Netflix mega-deal signed by Harry and Meghan. A source told the Mirror: “Meghan has been blown away by the incredible work Patrisse has done. “She thinks her story needs to be told – and she would love to be the one to make it.” Patrisse, 36, started the Black Lives Matter movement back in 2013 with Alicia Garza and Opal Tometi. It started in response to the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. The movement began with a simple hashtag – #BlackLivesMatter – before people began taking to the streets to protest against inequality and violence. The phrase had first been used in a Facebook post by Alicia Garza called “A Love Letter to Black People” following Zimmerman’s acquittal in 2013, before it was shared with the hashtag and a movement was borne online. Organisers say the movement’s mission is to “eradicate white… Read full this story
- Warren endorsed by Black Lives Matter co-founder's Black to the Future Action Fund
- Happy Birthday Meghan Markle: Why Her Trendsetting Outfits Matter?
- Meghan Markle’s famous little black dress is now available on sale
- Why Meghan Markle Sticks to Dark Colors — Unlike Kate Middleton and the Queen
- Thomas Markle: My Story viewers torn during Meghan Markle's dad's tell all documentary
- JAN MOIR: Not even the coronavirus crisis can stop Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's grandiose scheme to save the world
- Oprah Winfrey Says Meghan Markle Is 'Being Portrayed Unfairly': 'She Has a Wonderful, Loving Heart'
- This $148 Dress Is a Great Dupe for Meghan Markle’s $1,800 One
- Royal fans beg Meghan Markle NOT to do tell-all interview after rumours of £1million deal to spill the beans
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s private wedding photos leaked on Instagram after photographer is hacked
Meghan Markle ‘pitches documentary about Black Lives Matter founder’ for £112million Netflix deal have 342 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.