PRET a Manger’s new subscription service launches today and it’s giving customers free coffee for a month when they sign up. Under the YourPret Barista service, customers can get up to five drinks per day for a £20 monthly subscription – as long as coffees are purchased half an hour apart. But Pret is running a promotional offer where you get the first month completely free. Just keep in mind you’ll automatically be charged the £20 fee each month after this unless you cancel before the first month is up. The new offering, which goes live on the Pret website today, comes after the coffee chain announced it was slashing 2,800 roles as part of a restructure . At the time, the company said trade across its shops was still around 60% down year-on-year. YourPret Barista subscription – how does it work? PRET is launching a new subscription service, called YourPret Barista. Here’s how it works: YourPret launches on Tuesday, September 8. The subscription service costs £20 a month, but you can get the first month free. Customers can cancel at any time, without charge. Customers can get five drinks a day, including all barista-made coffees, as well as teas,… Read full this story
- Exclusive: 'Doughnut bagel' launches today at area shop
- National Coffee Day: Where to take advantage of the holiday perks
- Free coffee at Daily News Warming Stations near Super Bowl Blvd.
- National Coffee Day is September 29th; 7-Eleven, Krispy Kreme give out free cups of coffee
- Attention flicks fans: a new service lets subscribers watch a movie a day for a $30 monthly fee
- Live: Google unveils music subscription service
- YouTube takes on Netflix with ad-free subscription service
- Hamill: City Harvest battles hunger in New York on Thanksgiving
- The perfect gift for a coffee lover
- Amazon primes the pump with Prime Day
How to get five free coffees a day using Pret a Manger’s new YourPret coffee subscription that launches today have 291 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.