ZOE Ball is a household name thanks to her twenty year career in broadcast. The 49-year-old broadcaster is always a big hit on the box and stereo as host of the BBC Radio Two Breakfast Show. How much is Zoe Ball paid by the BBC? On September 15, 2020 it was revealed Zoe has bagged a £1million pay rise. It comes months after she lost a million listeners on her BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show. She pulled in 8.2million weekly listeners in 2019’s final quarter, compared to 9.1million before Chris Evans left in 2018. The BBC Annual Report revealed her pay has soared from £370,000 in 2019 to a minimum of £1.36million – nine times that of the Prime Ministers’.Why did Zoe Ball split up with husband Norman Cook? In September 2016, the couple announced their separation after 18 years of marriage. There marriage had been rocked over the years by reports of infidelity on Zoe’s part. In 2003 Zoe admitted she had an affair with one of her husband’s close friends, DJ Dan Peppe – but they later reconciled. She then hit the headlines again in 2015 when she was pictured snogging boyband member Tay Tay Starhz at a Christmas… Read full this story
- What time is Sport Relief 2018 on BBC One tonight, what are Zoe Ball and Greg James’ challenges and how can I download the app?
- Zoe Ball says suicide of her lover Billy Yates was 'hardest thing in my life'
- You'll Never Walk Alone! Zoe Ball and Lauren Laverne join radio DJs across Europe in playing Gerry and the Pacemakers' hit in a show of solidarity against killer coronavirus pandemic
- Alex Rodriguez does not deny that he and fiancee Jennifer Lopez had a romantic double date with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Disney+ is out NOW! UK release date, price and Netflix comparison
- Small businesses in Colorado eye paid family leave warily, but is it justified?
- Zoe Kravitz on eating disorder struggles: 'You could see my rib cage'
- Redskins offseason tracker 2020: Free agent scorecard, signings, key dates, rumors, latest updates and more
- Redskins offseason tracker: Free agency scorecard, signings, key dates, draft rumors, latest updates and more
- Zoe Kazan on Fighting Donald Trump, Living With Anorexia, and Her Relationship With Paul Dano
How much does Zoe Ball get paid and who is she dating now? have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.