Keeping Up With The Kardashians just announced it will be ending next year after 20 seasons on TV. And while plenty of things have changed for the superstar family in the past 14 years, nothing has evolved as much as the sisters’ looks. Since 2007 Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian went from wild 20-somethings with heavy eyeliner habits to chic, contour-savvy CEOs and moms. At the same time Kendall and Kylie Jenner grew-up in front of the camera, transforming from awkward preteens into their ultra glamorous selves of today. Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which helped make Kim and her siblings Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall household names and launched their careers in the fashion and beauty business, will air its last season early next year. Where it all began: Above is a picture of the first viewing party for Keeping Up with the Kardashians way back in 2007 ahead of it airing on E! for the first time The way things are now: The Kardashian/Jenner ladies are seen promoting season 18 of the show which aired in March There was no reasons for the decision but E! said in a statement that it respects ‘the family’s decision to live their lives… Read full this story
- I Gave Myself A Nose Job With Facetune, And It Crushed My Confidence
- Kentucky woman accused of shooting boyfriend to give him 'nose job he wanted' convicted of murder again
- Lady Gaga reveals she was told to get a nose job early on in her career—and she said 'no'
- As Alabama and Nick Saban keep winning, Arkansas keeps changing coaches
- Khloe Kardashian Finally Revealed Why She Waited To Confirm Her Pregnancy
- Here's The Kardashian Family Finding Out That Tristan Thompson Cheated On Khloe
- The Kardashians have finally been overthrown — by Trump
- Report: CT loses 500 non-farm jobs in September, unemployment rate falls
- How climate change could be impacting hurricanes like Florence
- Tristan Thompson leaves club with pretty women, while Khloe Kardashian stays home with baby
From botox to nose jobs and the truth about THOSE famous derrieres: How the Kardashians had everyone keeping up with their changing appearances have 327 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.