A lonely gran who claims she was conned out of £18,000 by her Ghanaian toyboy lover and accused of BEATING him has warned other woman not to be as naive as she was. Former probation officer Beth Haining fell for Rodney Cudjoe, a Ghanaian musician 30 years her junior. ‘I’ve been a stupid old woman who should know better,’ said 68-year-old Beth, of Redditch in Worcestershire. ‘I used to laugh at women who fall for these good-looking toy boys from abroad and think how gullible they are. Now I’m one of them.’ Gran Beth Haining fell for the charms of Ghanaian toyboy Rodney, a musician 30 years her junior, and married the 39-year-old after flying out to meet him in Accra in December 2014 RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Family of Chinese university student, 18, pay a $213,000… The sickening Airbnb scam you NEED to know about after… Top cop who conned innocent families out of thousands of… Gold Rolex-wearing Imperial College manager and her con… Share this article Share 45k shares Gran-of-four Beth met hunky 6ft 1ins Rodney, now 39, after the pair chatted online in December 2014. She flew to Accra the capital of Ghana, where he seduced her… Read full this story
- Plot of 6 cyanide deaths revealed? Woman, who 'poisoned' hubby, in-laws for property, in police net
- Is the British establishment finally finished?
- Today in history: Hungry dogs put Russian scientist Ivan Pavlov on track for Nobel Prize
- On this day: How farmer pulled off greatest hoax in history
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- Now: May 2009
- The Danger of Manipulative Love-Bombing in a Relationship
- Arjuna Awardee began life as a carpenter
- Camilla keeps her cool! Duchess dresses in a floaty white tunic to beat the 29C heat in Ghana as she meets female leaders - while Charles jokes with young entrepreneurs
- My Daughter Mithali Raj
Distraught grandmother, 68, reveals how her marriage to a Ghanaian musician toyboy 30 years her junior fell apart after he 'complained about the British food and weather and conned her out of £18,000' have 296 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 21, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.