The latest local lockdown announcements mean 10 million people in Britain face extra coronavirus restrictions.Social gatherings of more than six people have been banned across Britain in an attempt to curb the rise in coronavirus cases – but tougher measures are being imposed in the worst-hit regions.Here we look at the rules that all of us currently have to follow, how they differ in England, Scotland and Wales, and the specific restrictions being enforced in certain areas.You can look at local restrictions in your area by entering where you live, and see how cases have gone up and down during the pandemic.You can get more information on how many people have died or tested positive where you live – and where the latest hotspots are – by tapping on the link below. Advertisement What are the rules on social gatherings?• Gatherings of more than six people are illegal, unless it meets one of a limited list of exemptions More from Covid-19 Coronavirus: Oxford, Luton and parts of Yorkshire and Midlands to go into Tier 2 Coronavirus: Another 23,065 COVID-19 cases and 280 deaths recorded in last 24 hours Coronavirus: What level every Scottish area is in under new restrictions system… Read full this story
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- More than ONE MILLION Britons 'are illegally using cannabis to treat illnesses including epilepsy, arthritis and anxiety'
- Ashley Graham leaves NOTHING to the imagination in naked Instagram post... after celebrating 10 million followers by painting numbers on her belly
- Wuhan coronavirus: Citywide lockdown disrupts Lunar New Year travel plans of millions
- Report: Mavericks, Dirk Nowitzki reach terms on new three-year, $30 million deal
- Coronavirus: New disease spreading in Asia revives SARS fears
- Jonas Jerebko re-signing with Celtics for two years, $10 million
- Federal court overturns $10 million Wii Remote patent judgement against Nintendo
- This Parrot Stood 3 Feet Tall and Ruled the Roost in New Zealand Forests 19 Million Years Ago
- Inside the $10 million cyber lab trying to break Apple’s iPhone
Coronavirus: New lockdowns mean 10 million Britons are under extra restrictions - the rules where you are have 327 words, post on news.sky.com at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.