Latest moves Hertha poised to sign unsettled Cordoba Perisic returns to Internazionale Bielefeld loan Japanese international Ritsu Doan Germany’s transfer window is open between July 15 and October 5. Click here for a recap of all the Bundesliga transfer news and rumors from July 2020. Click here for a recap of all the Bundesliga transfer news and rumors from August 2020. September 13 Rumor: Jhon Cordoba — Cologne to Hertha Berlin Cologne striker Jhon Cordoba sat out the team’s German Cup win at VSG Altglienicke on Saturday as rumors persist that the Colombian will join Hertha Berlin for around €15 million. ”Jhon approached us and asked not to play from the start because he is in negotiations with other clubs,” said Cologne coach Markus Gisdol. September 10 Rumor: Milot Rashica — Werder Bemen to Aston Villa With a deal to Leipzig not forthcoming, it appears a Premier League side may have muscled their way into neogtiations for a big-money signing of Werder Bremen’s Milot Rashica. According to Die DeichStube sources, the Kosovan could be set to join Aston Villa in a deal worth €25 million. Done deal: Ivan Perisic — Bayern Munich to Inter Milan Despite talk of the contrary, Bayern have confirmed that… Read full this story
- Bundesliga Bulletin: Bayern Munich bromance blossoms as Leipzig retain lead
- Bundesliga Bulletin: Dortmund stay perfect, Lewandowski grabs hat trick
- Bundesliga: Waldschmidt shows his class as Freiburg keep Dortmund at bay
- How to Link to a Specific Paragraph or Slide in a Google Document
- Five star Bayern Munich crush Borussia Dortmund to lead Bundesliga
- Bundesliga: Borussia Dortmund squander lead to spirited Bremen
- Bundesliga wrap: Gladbach stays top, Werner runs riot for Leipzig
- Football transfer rumours: Kai Havertz to Manchester United?
- Man Utd and Tottenham in transfer fight over £42m Denis Zakaria from Monchengladbach
- How did each Premier League club fare this transfer window? Our reporters' inside track
Bundesliga transfer blog: Cordoba linked with Hertha move have 306 words, post on www.dw.com at September 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.