Big Brother: All-Stars contestants have come under fire for mocking a fellow houseguest with autism. Memphis Garrett, Christmas Abbott, Dani Briones, and Nicole Franzel were seen on live feeds laughing and making fun of Ian Terry, a houseguest on the autism spectrum, and his self-soothing technique of rocking back and forth. Memphis compared Ian to the young boy from The Shining, mimicking the child’s ‘Red rum’ line. ‘It stresses me out’: Memphis Garrett was among the contestants making fun of Ian Terry on Big Brother: All-Stars ‘It stresses me out,’ Memphis said, adding it ‘scares me.’ He even said he may have nightmares of Ian rocking at the end of his bed. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Big Brother All-Stars: Tyler Crispen nearly sacrifices… ‘Yes I’m 46!’ Big Brother legend Reggie Bird proudly… Share this article Share In a conversation with Nicole, Dani said watching Ian rock back and forth stressed her out. ‘I can’t even look at him sometimes because his constant movement, it stresses me out. Do you feel like that?’ Dani asked. Cruel: Terry was the subject of cruel jokes made by Big Brother contestants making fun of his autism self-soothing techniques The others could be seen laughing… Read full this story
- ‘Big Brother’ Houseguest Comes Under Fire Again for Inappropriate Touching
- ‘Big Brother’ Producers Explain Why JC Mounduix Is Not Getting Kicked Out After Latest Behavior
- 'Big Brother's' JC Mounduix to be Removed After Alleged Sexual Assault?
- Kaitlyn Herman Will Return To 'Big Brother' For Post-Show Interview
- ‘Big Brother’ Spoilers: Will Swaggy C Propose To Bayleigh Dayton On The Live Finale?
- 'Big Brother': Haleigh Broucher Accused Of Making Insensitive Comment Toward People with Disabilities
- ‘Big Brother’ Contestant Bayleigh Dayton Confirms She Got Pregnant, Had a Miscarriage on the Show (Video)
- ‘Big Brother 19’ contestant upsets fans with transphobic comments
- ‘Big Brother 20’ Houseguest JC Mounduix Says He Is ‘Not a Pervert’
- Who Will Win 'Big Brother' 2018? Former Winners Chose Two Possible Champions
Big Brother houseguests under fire for mocking fellow contestant with autism: 'It stresses me out' have 332 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.