Bayleigh Dayton was unanimously voted off Big Brother All-Stars on Thursday in one of the most intense episodes of season 22. The 27-year-old model had been put up for eviction against her best friend in the house, acting coach Da’Vonne Rogers, 32. Bayleigh wasn’t happy about it after telling Head of Household Christmas Abbott, 35, that Da’Vonne was her ‘untouchable,’ the person she would never harm, and Christmas used that to make her decision. Unanimous decision: Bayleigh Dayton was unanimously voted off Big Brother All-Stars on Thursday in one of the most intense episodes of season 22 When Bayleigh confronted her about it, Christmas acted as though she didn’t understand. She let Christmas have it, pulling no punches as she said she’d taken advantage of them. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Big Brother houseguests under fire for mocking fellow… Big Brother All-Stars: Tyler Crispen nearly sacrifices… Big Brother All-Stars: Christmas Abbott sobs after… Big Brother All-Stars: Kaysar Ridha gets unanimously voted… Share this article Share ‘You don’t get to play victim in this situation,’ she told Christmas. ‘You used me and you know you used me. And that’s what I’m mad about. I’m not gonna let you get away with that.’ Christmas… Read full this story
- Celebrity Big Brother star Chloe Goodman's sister Lauryn avoids jail
- Big Brother star Sallie Axl arrested for 'assaulting her ex-boyfriend'
- Drunk man, 35, punched Big Brother star then poured drink over him
- Big Brother star Sallie Axl claimed benefits in house
- Cristiano Ronaldo Denies New Allegations from 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star
- Ex-Big Brother Caroline Wharram should not have been allowed on show
- Big Brother model Sallie Axl claimed housing benefits while on Channel 5 show
- Big Brother contestant claimed £12k in housing benefit while she was on the show
- Big Brother Sallie Axl gets gruesome surgery to make herself taller
- As Chiggy reunite here's what the rest of Big Brother 07 are up to now
Big Brother All-Stars: Bayleigh Dayton gets evicted after being put on block with Da'Vonne Rogers have 321 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.