Russian opposition politician and Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny was seen walking down the stairs at a Berlin’ Charite hospital Saturday, in a sign that he is continuing to recover after being poisoned by a nerve agent last month. “Let me tell how my recovery is going. It is already a clear path although a long one,” Navalny wrote in a caption of the photo shared on his Instagram feed. He said climbing stairs was difficult because his legs tremble. Pouring water and using the phone also remain a challenge. Navalny was removed from a ventilator five days ago. “There are many problems yet to be solved but amazing doctors from the Charite hospital have solved the main one,” the post said. “They turned me from a ‘technically alive human being’ into someone who has high chances to become … a man who can quickly scroll Instagram.” Read more : German Minister of State on Navalny poisoning: ‘Breach of international law’ Poison found on bottle Navalny, the foremost political opponent of Russian President Vladimir Putin, was airlifted to the German capital on August 20 after he fell ill in Siberia. Earlier this week, the German government said labs in France and Sweden both confirmed that Navalny… Read full this story
- A cup of tea, then screams of agony: how Alexei Navalny was left fighting for his life
- German Gov't Lacks Any Interest in Navalny Case Investigation, AfD Lawmaker Says
- Bizarre 'mop socks' that clean floors while you walk divide the internet - so would you wear them?
- Opposition leader Navalny fingers Putin in deadly poisoning
- Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald beams as she takes her dog for a walk two days after breaking her silence to insist her marriage is 'fine' amid Lily James scandal
- Little Britain double act David Walliams and Matt Lucas reunite for a friendly walk after ending their bitter seven-year feud
- Tess Daly shares rare snap of husband Vernon Kay as the couple enjoy a scenic walk with their children during lockdown
- Larsa Pippen breaks isolation as she goes for mask-free walk in her neighborhood after announcing coronavirus diagnosis
- Silver Spoons star Ricky Schroder shares photo of himself holding a rifle next to a death threat he received after helping to pay Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse's $2M bond
- Transition nearly done! Drone photos reveal vast 27-acre Kent field being turned into 1,700-space Brexit lorry park
Alexei Navalny posts photo of himself walking have 387 words, post on www.dw.com at September 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.