What are the new restrictions and when do they come into force? England: Leeds, Stockport, Wigan and Blackpool were subject to the following additional restrictions from midnight.Household’s banned from mixing with other household’s in private homes or gardens Wales: Llanelli will be subject to these restrictions from 6pm today. Cardiff and Swansea will have the same measures imposed at 6pm tomorrow.People cannot enter or leave the lockdown areas without a ‘reasonable excuse’Residents cannot visit each other’s private homes or gardensThey will also be banned from mixing with other households in pubs, bars or restaurants Advertisement Almost 18million Britons will be living under tighter coronavirus restrictions by 6pm tomorrow, after the UK announced a record 6,874 new cases in the last 24 hours. Drinkers in Leeds indulged in a final night out before they were banned from mixing with other households at home or in pubs, bars, restaurants and parks from midnight, as Wigan, Stockport and Blackpool also saw the draconian measures brought into force. Households in the Welsh town of Llanelli are set to be banned from entering each other’s homes and gardens from 6pm today, with the nation’s two biggest cities of Cardiff and Swansea to follow suit in the… Read full this story
- Cities get mired in civil rights disputes in trying to deal with growing homeless populations
- People’s RTI Versus State’s Aadhaar
- Donald Trump leaves London to meet Theresa May at Sandhurst after explosive Brexit interview
- As it happened: Emmanuel Macron elected president of France
- Top International News in Chemical Policy and Regulation - January 27, 2017: Europe
- Theresa May's Conservative party conference speech in full
- How did America's police become a military force on the streets?
- What Is the Role of Lawyers in Cyberwarfare?
- President Trump accuses Twitter of targeting Republicans, offers no evidence
- Country roads, take us home
A QUARTER of British population locked down: Almost 18m people are put under coronavirus restrictions as residents are BANNED from leaving Cardiff and Swansea unless they have a 'reasonable excuse' - and London faces a new no-mixing order have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 25, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.