UNTIL he stepped down from Radio 1 in 2012, Chris Moyles ruled the airwaves on the station’s breakfast show. However, he wasn’t alone – with a gang that also comprised producers Aled and Pippa, newsreaders Dom and Tina, and of course his on-air sidekick ‘Comedy Dave’ Vitty. While some of the gang followed him when he made the move to indie music station Radio X, others struck out on their own. And, as we prove below, some of them have recently had some big news in their careers and personal lives. Just how many of this lot do you remember? Chris Moyles Radio star Chris has recently been in the headlines no end for his remarkable 5st weight loss since quitting Radio 1, where he was the station’s self-proclaimed “saviour”. Appropriately given the nickname, the 46-year-old presenter appeared in Jesus Christ Superstar before surprising everyone by taking the breakfast show at Radio X.The station, owned by a company run by his former flatmate Ashley Tabor, was some way down the listenership table to the BBC giant, but has found a wider audience since he arrived. ‘Comedy Dave’ Vitty Dave and Chris have long been rumoured to have fallen out, with… Read full this story
- Making a splash! Male suitor attempts to impress stunning Bachelorette NZ star Lesina Nakhid-Schuster by doing a nude run and backflip into a pool
- Chris Moyles did not cross the line with on-air rant, says Radio 1 controller
- Surprise! Amy Schumer and Chef Chris Fischer Are Married!
- Chris Harrison named new host of 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire'
- England star Jordan Pickford 'is set to marry his childhood sweetheart Megan Davison in a romantic Maldives ceremony'
- World Cup 2019: Lasith Malinga Stars As Sri Lanka Beat England By 20 Runs
- Former Oklahoma star DeMarco Murray returns to Sooners as new running backs coach
- ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Star Emily Blunt Wants to do a Sequel
- What did the stars of Winter Love Island do before the show? Luke T, Siannise and Shaughna's jobs revealed
- Chris Evans loses more than a million Radio 2 listeners
What the stars of Radio 1’s Chris Moyles show are doing now – from marrying another host to running the whole station have 345 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.