Do you know how high your IQ is? Well it seems there might be one way to put it to the test. US-based quiz creator Terry Stein has created a 15-question challenge which he claims the results of will show whether or not you have a high IQ. The average score on an IQ test is 100, with most people falling into the 85 to 114 range. A score of 140 or more is considered to be high, while those who get over 160 are thought to be a ‘genius’. Stein’s quiz, which was originally published on Playbuzz, suggests that if you pass, you could have an IQ that’s higher than 151. If you get nine or more right, Stein reckons you are likely to have a high IQ, showing signs of mental agility, intuitiveness and creative thinking. How will you fare? Here’s a look at the 15 multiple choice questions: 1. When I get multiplied by any number, the sum of the figures in the product is always me. What am I? A. 4 B. 9 C. 8 D. 2 2. A farmer has 86 chickens. All but 6 die. How many are left? A. 6 B. 86 C…. Read full this story
- Creator behind tricky emoji film quiz is back with a 15-question TV show edition (so, how many can YOU name correctly?)
- Coronavirus briefing: Questions over testing pledge and grim global statistics
- Tricky spelling quiz promises to put your knowledge of MEDICAL terms to the test - so, are you smart enough to score full marks?
- Why at-home coronavirus testing is a bad idea: Expert warns 'environmental virus' could contaminate samples and lead to high rates of false-positives seen in Chinese study
- UK has 'bought 2million coronavirus antibody tests from China' and half will arrive this week even though officials are STILL 'evaluating' accuracy of kits
- Keep quarantine boredom at bay with this deceptively tricky spelling quiz – but how many can YOU score out of 10?
- The Smarter Sex? Women's Average IQ Overtakes Men's
- DON'T PANIC: Take online quiz to check your risk of contracting COVID-19
- These are the 15 best Alexa skills to keep kids of all ages amused and informed
- Artificial intelligence for the win: New AI tool can predict gestational diabetes risk before pregnancy
Tricky 15-question quiz will test your IQ to see if you are 'highly intelligent' have 359 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.