A mum claims her toddler is so traumatised by a Pontins “holiday from hell” he cries if she suggests another trip – after discovering a maggot-infested room and an “open cesspit filled with human waste”. Julie Bowyer had booked a week-long break at Pontins’ Camber Sands Holiday Park in Rye, East Sussex, earlier this month but had to cut it short after branding it an “absolute shambles”. Appalling footage shows Julie and partner Nathan Wilson, 41, arrive with their two youngest children to find “stinking” rubbish left by previous guests, rotten food in the microwave and dirty beds. After asking to move rooms, cleaner Julie, 38, claims they were offered two other apartments which were both equally unclean and dangerous. Awful images show what she claims was an open drain full of “human faeces” that her youngest son Declan Bowyer, four, almost fell into – leaving them with no choice but to leave the park. Little Declan was apparently so upset by the experience that he cries when they bring it up and refuses to go on another family holiday. The mum-of-three is now urging Brits planning a staycation to “stop spending money there” after Pontins “refused to reply” to… Read full this story
- What is the history behind Australia Day 2020, and what traditions surround the date?
- How is Chinese New Year 2020 celebrated in China?
- Coronavirus – Chinese revolt over government’s slow response as ‘Wuhan is sealed off’ trends on Weibo
- The 10 Strangest Musician-Brand Collaborations of 2019
- Storm Gloria monster wave crashes over Majorca houses after deadly weather kills eight in Spain
- 'I never thought I'd see it again': the Irish beach that came back
Toddler 'traumatised' by Pontins 'holiday from hell' and 'maggot-infested' bins have 268 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.