Man and woman thinking about housing Man and woman thinking about housing Photo: Takasuu / Getty Images/iStockphoto Photo: Takasuu / Getty Images/iStockphoto Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Man and woman thinking about housing Man and woman thinking about housing Photo: Takasuu / Getty Images/iStockphoto Sound Off: What is the most noticeable “new normal” you are experiencing in the industry as a result of COVID-19? 1 / 1 Back to Gallery A: Distance is the most impactful “new normal” in our business. Real estate is a relationship business. Exchanging market knowledge with our colleagues, finding out about upcoming and off-market listings and previewing the supply on broker tour are crucial tools for an effective Realtor. The moratorium on these practices requires us to intentionally acquire this invaluable intel. Virtual tours have become the norm, allowing potential buyers to walk through the property, before signing a COVID-19 waiver and making an appointment, resulting in fewer visitors to the property but of a higher caliber. Since weekend open houses are prohibited, properties are listed throughout the week rather than the previous custom of entering new listings on Friday. The most popular properties are going quickly, so we… Read full this story
- Flexible office space to become the new normal say UK landlords
- London murders 'are not new normal'
- The ‘new normal’ for the Bank of England is lower than you think
- El-Erian Says the U.S. Alone Has Exited the ‘New Normal’
- ‘New Normal’ of U.S.-China Tensions May Put Up to $400 Billion in Investment at Risk
- May's Cabinet reshuffle is an utter shambles. But chaos is the new normal in politics
- Liverpool release new home kit ahead of 2018-19 season
- Lily Allen Has Rediscovered Herself And Her Sound On New Album 'No Shame'
- Drone firm reaches new heights with latest results
- The New Normal
Sound Off: What is the most noticeable “new normal” you are experiencing in the industry as a result of COVID-19? have 301 words, post on www.sfgate.com at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.