Caroline Flack‘s best friend Lou Teasdale has honoured the late star on the six-month anniversary of her death.
The hair stylist, 36, shared an emotional tribute on her Instagram page on Saturday, by posting a series of snaps of them together.
Alongside the images, Lou wrote: ‘6 months without you. I miss you ❤️ Look after your friends x.’
Tragic: Caroline Flack’s best friend Lou Teasdale has honoured the late star on the six-month anniversary of her death
Lou shared a picture of herself and Caroline giggling together as they posed for one snap, while another showed the friends taking a mirror selfie.
Many of Lou’s friends showed their support on the day, as they commented below with a series of heart emojis to show they were thinking of her.
Pixie Lott, Megan McKenna, Laura Whitmore, Gabby Allen and TOWIE’s Pete Wicks were among the followers who left messages of support.
Love: The hair stylist, 36, shared an emotional tribute on her Instagram page on Saturday, by posting a series of snaps of them together
The former Love Island presenter was laid to rest on March 10, after she was found dead in her north-east London home on February 15 at the age of 40.
Caroline had pleaded not guilty to assaulting her boyfriend Lewis Burton at her former £1.1million home in North London, in a court hearing in December.
The troubled TV star, who was said by her management to be ‘vulnerable’, was found dead at her rented flat in Stoke Newington where Lou had been staying with her.
Support: Many of Lou’s friends showed their support on the day, as they commented below with a series of heart emojis to show they were thinking of her
The anniversary comes just days after Caroline’s tearful mother blasted the Crown Prosecution Service for pursuing a ‘show trial’ of her daughter as her inquest revealed police pushed for the Love Island presenter to be prosecuted.
Caroline, well known for hosting Love Island and The X Factor, was found hanged at her home.
She had been due to stand trial for assaulting her boyfriend, former tennis player and model Lewis, after police arriving at the bloodstained scene described it looking like ‘a horror movie’.
‘I miss you’: Lou has shared several previously unseen images of herself and Caroline together since her death earlier this year
Her mother, Christine, gave a written statement to the court in which she claimed her daughter had been ‘let down’ by the authorities.
‘I believe Caroline was seriously let down by the authorities and in particular the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) for pursuing the case,’ she said.
‘I believe this was a show trial. I feel the prosecutor was unkind to Caroline and my family. I was threatened with arrest when I tried to speak.’
Heartbroken: Caroline’s heartbroken boyfriend Lewis admitted that her death ‘doesn’t seem real’ as he also shared an emotional post
The inquest went into detail about her poor mental health in the months leading up to her death, including evidence at the crime scene that she had self-harmed.
Lisa Ramsarran, a deputy chief Crown prosecutor in north London, said the CPS had considered her mental health while deciding whether to authorise a charge against her but decided the risk was ‘low’.
During the inquest a coroner ruled that Caroline killed herself after hearing she would definitely be prosecuted for assaulting her boyfriend.
Mother: The anniversary comes just days after Caroline’s tearful mother blasted the Crown Prosecution Service for pursuing a ‘show trial’ of her daughter
Caroline was found dead a day after hearing the Crown Prosecution Service would go ahead with a trial for allegedly attacking her boyfriend.
Coroner Mary Hassell gave a verdict of suicide, saying: ‘I am entirely satisfied she intended to cause her own death. She hanged herself.
‘I find the reason for her taking her life was she now knew she was being prosecuted for certainty, and she knew she would face the media, press, publicity – it would all come down upon her. To me, that’s it in essence.’
Trial: Caroline the day after she had learned the CPS was charging her with allegedly assaulting her former tennis player and model boyfriend Lewis Burton, 27 (They are seen on a night out in London on October 16, 2019)
- Caroline Flack's friends will hold memorial service after private funeral
- Sport Relief 2020: Viewers left in tears as Paddy McGuinness honours Caroline Flack in a moving and heartfelt tribute
- Luke Perry remembered by Ian Ziering, Lili Reinhart and more Riverdale and Beverly Hills 90210 co-stars pay tribute to star one year after his sudden death
- 'Bye, beautiful': Caroline Flack's best friends rally round late star's boyfriend Lewis Burton in Choose Love T-shirts on the day of her funeral and share treasured photos of the TV host
- 'Goodbye, Tiny Dancer': Dermot O'Leary pays tribute to Caroline Flack the day after her funeral and says he was 'privileged to have worked, laughed and drank' alongside her
- 'I'll miss you Caz until we meet again': Olly Murs shares sweet clip kissing Caroline Flack's cheek while her best friends post heartfelt tributes on day of her funeral
- 'A life that ended too soon': Love Island host Laura Whitmore and narrator Iain Stirling pay tribute to friend Caroline Flack as they share details of her 'beautiful send-off'
- Caroline Flack’s best friend calls her the ‘most loving human ever’ as she shares video of star with beloved dog Ruby
- Caroline Flack’s autobiography will be re-released with all profits going to her family
- Caroline Flack’s closest friends wore ‘choose love’ T-shirts to her funeral as they ‘promise to look after her family’
- Olly Murs pays heartbreaking tribute to Caroline Flack on the day of her funeral
- Caroline Flack's manager and close friend shares touching never-seen-before video tribute to the late star weeks after her death
- Dancing On Ice Final: Winner Joe Swash pays tribute to late friend Caroline Flack with touching message during one of his last performances... weeks after her tragic death
- Heartbroken Olly Murs says ‘goodbyes aren’t forever’ in emotional Caroline Flack tribute on the day of her funeral
- Keith Lemon shares heartbreaking tribute to Caroline Flack as he poses in T-shirt with her face on
- Caroline Flack’s heartbroken manager shares new footage of tragic star and says he ‘misses her so very much’
- Sport Relief's touching tribute to Caroline Flack as Paddy McGuinness honours late star
- Caroline Flack's devoted inner circle and the heartbroken friends who tried to save her
- Amanda Holden poses in Caroline Flack 'Be Kind' T-shirt as she pays tribute to late presenter on the day of her funeral
- 'I was numb, I just didn’t want to believe it': Olly Murs recalls the heartbreaking moment he discovered his friend Caroline Flack passed away
'Six months without you': Caroline Flack's best friend Lou Teasdale pays tribute to the late star with a series of touching photographs have 1162 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 15, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.