American University professor Allan Lichtman, who has a record of accurately predicting presidential races, said he expects former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenTrump denies White House asked about adding him to Mount Rushmore HuffPost reporter: Biden’s VP shortlist doesn’t suggest progressive economic policies Jill Biden says she plans to continue teaching if she becomes first lady MORE, the presumptive Democratic nominee, to defeat President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump suggests some states may ‘pay nothing’ as part of unemployment plan Trump denies White House asked about adding him to Mount Rushmore Trump, US face pivotal UN vote on Iran MORE in November.Lichtman was one of the few forecasters who predicted the Trump’s election in 2016. Over decades of observing presidential politics, he has developed a system of 13 “key factors” to help determine whether the party in the White House will maintain its hold. The factors range from whether the party has an incumbent president running to short- and long-term economic conditions.“The keys predict that Trump will lose the White House,” the professor said in a video op-ed published by The New York Times on Wednesday.ADVERTISEMENTLichtman claims to have accurately predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1984, though he predicted that former… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson on course for 68 majority in detailed seat-by-seat forecast that CORRECTLY predicted results in 2017
- Democrats: Trump’s GOP Is a Threat to Democracy — So We Better Play Nice
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Florida Homecoming Rally
- Ex-Trump Campaign Manager Says Biden Is Just Like Hillary and Will Lose in 2020. Polls Suggest Otherwise
- We're the 2020 frontrunners and we love it say Trump's re-election campaign as they reveal plans to paint Democrat who wins nomination as a 'socialist'
- 'I guess you can buy followers, but not Retweets or personality?' Donald Trump Jr. mocks Michael Bloomberg after former New York mayor's 2020 campaign launch fizzles on Twitter
- Kamala Harris ramps up push to get Donald Trump banned from Twitter for 'abuse' and 'harassment' with demand letter to company's founder
- Goldman Sachs says Trump is likely to be reelected in a close call in 2020 because of a 'narrow advantage' over Democrats thanks to strong economy
- What Trump really wanted from Ukraine was not about enemies
- Why Black Voters Are Gravitating to Biden
Professor with history of correctly predicting elections forecasts that Biden will defeat Trump have 370 words, post on thehill.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.