Giancarlo Granda on Good Morning America on Friday morning The pool boy who had an affair with Jerry Falwell Jr’s wife Becki says he told him to ‘go for it’ with her the first time they had sex and that he waited for them on a bed, ‘drunk and giggling’ after telling him that they didn’t like swingers clubs and wanted an ‘intimate session’. Giancarlo Granda, now 29, appeared on Good Morning America on Friday morning to share more alleged details of his tawdry six-year relationship with the couple. He said Jerry is ‘lying’ about never being involved in his affair with Becki and that he ‘knew from day one’ but is now ‘trying to throw her under the bus’. The former Liberty University president claimed at first that he had no knowledge of their affair and that it devastated him to learn about it. He said Granda was lying in his claims that he ‘liked to watch them’, and that he has been trying to extort them. Granda, in his interview, rebuffed his denial. ‘Jerry’s lying. That was his game plan from the beginning, to throw her under the bus. It speaks a lot about who he is, his… Read full this story
- Dad who suffocated wife and drowned kids stands trial: updates from court
- Sean Penn criticises #MeToo movement: ‘I know some lies have been told. I’m talking about women towards men’
- David Schwimmer says comparing Al Franken with Harvey Weinstein was 'terrible and horrifying mistake'
- Conspiracy theory claims Trump is a 'secret genius who pretended to collude with Russia to defeat child sex traffickers'
- Swimmer 'raped woman' after sex with friend
- Who are Louise Anna and David Allen Turpin? Parents of 13 children found chained to beds in Perris, California
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with wife of convicted March paedophile
- Landlord offering 'sex for rent' arrangement with women says he is not breaking the law
- Diego Maradona warned not to ‘end up like Elvis’ and die young after shock antics during Argentina clash at World Cup
- Cute moment little boy tries to copy his mum’s swimming pool dive by belly-flopping into the water
Pool boy claims Jerry Falwell Jr. told him to 'go for it' with his wife Becki and was 'lying on a bed, drunk and giggling' to watch them have sex the first time after saying that he 'didn't like swingers clubs and wanted an intimate session' have 350 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 28, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.