They are expected to serve jail time later this year for taking part in a college bribery scheme to get their daughters Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose into a top school. But in the mean time, it seems Full House star Lori Loughlin and husband Mossimo Giannulli have decided to downsize when it comes to their property portfolio – after recently purchasing a $9.5 million home in the Hidden Hills area of Los Angeles. In January, the troubled couple listed their former Bel-Air home for $28.65 million, however it was reported that they ended up selling it for much less in July this year, though they are said to have still turned a profit. ‘Downsizing’: Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli are moving from their $28M Bel Air mansion to a $9.5M Hidden Hills home amid their college admissions scandal (their new home pictured above) Loughlin, 55, and her husband Giannulli, 57, also resigned from the exclusive Bel-Air Country Club, of which they were members, during their scandal. Their new digs are situated within a gated community and is said to be a modern farmhouse style design with six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and 11,748 sq ft of space, according to PEOPLE Magazine… Read full this story
- Lori Loughlin felt 'insane pressure' to take guilty plea in college admissions scandal and reveals shameful saga has taken 'emotional, physical toll'
- Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade, 20, films beauty tutorial after parents plead guilty in college admissions scandal
- Why Lori Loughlin Decided to Plead Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- Lori Loughlin Officially Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal Via Zoom
- NYC Couple Gets 1 Month In Prison For College Admissions Scandal, Rigging Daughter’s ACT And SAT Exams
- 'Full House' actress Lori Loughlin, husband Giannulli to serve prison time for college cheating scam
- Lori Loughlin will serve just two months in prison and her husband Mossimo Giannulli will serve five months for bribing college officials to get their daughters into school after taking a plea deal to avoid spending 40 years behind bars
- Lori Loughlin's daughters are 'devastated' their mom and dad are going to jail after the family rift over the college bribes scandal helped them to become a 'tight-knit' unit again
- Thousands vent on Twitter over Lori Loughlin's 'slap on wrist' two-month prison sentence for college bribery scandal and claim she suddenly switched to guilty plea to take advantage of covid pandemic
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Even though my life is a hard one, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.' How Lori Loughlin planned to ditch high school to pursue her Hollywood career and lamented about her busy schedule at 16 in unearthed yearbook
Not such a Full House! Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli purchase $9.5M Hidden Hills home... as they downsize from $28M Bel Air mansion after their college admissions scandal have 425 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.