An Australian mum has created a display for her impressive Disney Ooshies collection using budget storage boxes from Kmart. Kelly, from Queensland, shared images on Facebook and revealed she purchased eight $5 one-litre food storage containers to create a display tower. ‘Fellow collectors, turn the lid upside down and put some non-slip mat down!’ she said online. An image showed multiple containers stacked on top of one another with the popular Disney Ooshies supermarket collectables inside. She also used a $5 multi-purpose non-slip mat to stop the toys from falling over once placed inside each box. A clever Australian mum has created a display for her impressive Disney Ooshies collection using budget storage boxes from Kmart The Kmart hack is ideal for those who aren’t wanting to spend much money, as Kelly purchased eight of the plastic storage boxes for only $40. But the idea may not be suitable to those with children who desire to play with the Ooshies often, as the display will need to be deconstructed and built again every time to retrieve a toy. The post was shared the same day 36 Disney+ fan favourites landed in Woolworths stores on Wednesday August 26, featuring iconic characters… Read full this story
- Thrifty mum reveals how she cooks up family meals for as little as 97p per head - spending just over £50 a week on meals for her husband and her three children
- Apple Opening New Store In The SoNo Collection
- Stonehenge was 'dragged into position using LARD': Massive stones of the 5,000-year-old Wiltshire monument may have been slipped into place using 'greased sledges' lubricated with pig fat
- NASA Jet Propulsion Lab computer network HACKED using £30 Raspberry Pi computer
- Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio has been revealed as the face of Coast's new Summer Icons collection.
- Mum-of-five's genius hack for making children and husband do their chores
- Mum-of-nine, 45, who ran off with Gambian toyboy converts to Islam so they can wed
- Busy single mum saves time on ironing by using hair straighteners for name tags and she’s ditched bedtime stories too
- HubSpot Reveals The Mind Tricks It Uses To See If You’re Right For A Job
- Clean Sweep: Mum’s opulent $16,000 walk-in wardrobe
Mum reveals the VERY simple $45 Kmart 'hack' she uses to store her massive Disney Ooshies collection have 363 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.