More than a dozen people have been injured after three sightseeing hot air balloons crashed in separate incidents in Wyoming. The balloons, which are all owned by the same tour company, went down separately and did not crash into each other near Teton Village, a popular western Wyoming tourist destination, early on Monday. Teton County Sheriff Matt Carr said weather may have contributed to the crashes but exactly what happened wasn’t known and was still being investigated. Authorities say between 16 and 20 people were injured in the crashes. The balloons, which are all owned by the same tour company, went down separately and did not crash into each other near Teton Village in Wyoming early on Monday At least one person was seriously injured and was flown to a hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho for treatment. Five others were transported to via ambulances to St John’s Health in Jackson, Wyoming. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pennsylvania man ‘struggling during the pandemic opens fire… Ruth Bader Ginsburg waited FOUR MONTHS to say her cancer had… Share this article Share The crash scene involved an area about half a mile long. One of the balloons, which was carrying 12-year-old Robert Krayevski and his family, dragged… Read full this story
- Solar hot-air balloon’s maiden flight cut short by Stuart the Minion
- Hawaii volcano sending 10-ton boulders half-mile into the air
- Flushing toilets launch germs—and hot-air dryers aim them at your hands
- Why fry foods with oil when you can get the same results with hot air?
- A twin turbo Lamborghini Superleggera takes on the Bugatti Veyron in a half-mile drag race
- OPINION AirPlay to the HDTV Is More Hot Air Than Play
- Twitter's New Safety Rules: Hot Diggity or Hot Air?
- Fujitsu Liquid Immersion Not All Hot Air When It Comes to Cooling Data Centers
- Injustice! FAA crackdown on beer-delivery drone may be based on hot air
- HGST's New Hard-Drive Isn't Full of Hot Air
More than a dozen people are injured after three sightseeing hot air balloons go down in separate crashes half a mile apart in Wyoming have 325 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.