Meghan Markle’s dad has finally given up hope of ever reuniting with his daughter. Thomas, 76, has been left fuming since reading extracts of explosive new book Finding Freedom, which is said to have been tacitly approved by Meghan and Prince Harry. And he now plans to enjoy his retirement travelling the world to distract himself from the heartbreak. In an exclusive interview, Meghan’s half-brother Tom Markle Jnr, who speaks to their dad every day, said: “As far as a reunion goes, he’s given up on Meghan and Harry completely. “He doesn’t trust her and doesn’t want to know that person because of the lies, manipulation and deceit. He just had his 76th birthday – needless to say, he didn’t hear from Meghan.” Tom Jnr, 53, says his dad denies the book’s claims he ignored scores of texts and calls telling him to come to her and Harry’s 2018 wedding. The couple have tried to distance themselves from the book, insisting they did not contribute and it was based on “independent reporting”. Speaking about the book’s claims, Tom Jnr said: “It says Harry spoke to our dad to say if he’d listened to him, Harry, there wouldn’t have been any… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas has ‘finally given up hope’ of reuniting after bombshell book revelations, Thomas Jnr claims
- Meghan and Harry latest news: Duchess’ dad Thomas Markle ‘given up on reunion’ and Queen ‘scolded’ Prince over aide row
- Meghan Markle 'did not contact father for his 76th birthday', claims half-brother
- Meghan Markle to appear at gender and diversity virtual summit after asking to interview positive news firm founder
- Meghan and Harry latest news: Duchess’ ‘proud feminist’ biography cut and Queen ‘scolded’ Prince over aide row
Meghan Markle's dad Thomas has 'finally given up hope' of reuniting with her have 293 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.