KFC has been forced to shut one of its restaurants after a worker tested positive for coronavirus. A branch of the fast food giant in Glastonbury, Somerset has now closed for a deep clean with the affected staff member now in self-isolation. More to follow… For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online. Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video. Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.
- Texas health care worker tests positive for Ebola
- Raccoon in Barre tests positive for rabies
- New York doctor tests positive for Ebola
- ‘Naked’ London woman, 27, dies on night out in Ibiza after being hit by driver ‘who tested positive for cocaine’
- Professional footballer turned police officer faces the sack after testing positive for cocaine
- Boxing champ Tyson Fury steps out to buy some bread after making light of testing positive for cocaine
- Tyson Fury ‘tested positive for cocaine’ and could be stripped of heavyweight title belts
- Cops arrest two Indian restaurant workers after girl, 15, is ‘killed by nut allergy reaction after takeaway curry’
- Thirteen More Mosquitoes in Connecticut Test Positive for EEE
- Mosquitoes in Stamford test positive for EEE
KFC forced to shut restaurant after worker tests positive for coronavirus have 243 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.