close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for August 3 Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking today in entertainment. KeKe Palmer spoke candidly about the cancellation of her daytime talk show amid the coronavirus pandemic and speculation that her participation in a Black Lives Matter protest was to blame. Palmer, 26, co-hosted the show as part of the “Good Morning America” brand alongside Michael Strahan and Sara Haines before it was yanked from ABC’s schedule in March as the coronavirus pandemic became the most pressing concern for news outlets everywhere. The show was replaced with a daily COVID-19 report called “GMA 3: What You Need To Know.” Palmer recently appeared on “Watch What Happens Live,” where she told host Andy Cohen that she’s sanguine about the cancellation of her show, noting that the pandemic changed the world and made the new segment necessary. When Cohen asked her how she felt about the cancellation, she simply responded that it was, “expected.” KEKE PALMER SLAMS FORMER MENTOR R. KELLY Keke Palmer called ABC’s cancellation of her daytime talk show ‘expected.’ (Monica Schipper/Getty Images for Refinery29’s 29Rooms) “Here’s the thing, when the pandemic hit,… Read full this story
- Keke Palmer Is Gifting Us With "Sorry To This Man" Merch After Viral Video
- Keke Palmer Has Us in Our Feelings Gracing the TIME 100 Next List
- Camila Cabello, Keke Palmer and More Stars Turn Out for
- ABC cancels ‘Roseanne’ revival series following Barr’s racist tweet
- Marvel's Agent Carter AXED after two seasons as ABC cancel show after disappointing ratings
- ABC cancels ‘Fresh Off the Boat,’ sets finale for February
- Bayelsa Guber: Dickson calls for cancellation of election in Nembe, Southern Ijaw, other LGAs
- Britain is braced for half a month's worth of rain TODAY amid fears of new floods after six weeks' worth fell days ago leaving towns submerged
- Netflix Cancels
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are Fitness Trackers Shocking Users?
Keke Palmer calls ABC's cancellation of her show 'expected' amid the COVID-19 pandemic have 327 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 3, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.