Kate Garraway fought back tears as she returned to Good Morning Britain on Wednesday after an absence to celebrate her husband Derek Draper’s birthday. The presenter, 53, told Adil Ray that while Derek is still recovering from COVID-19 in hospital, she celebrated with a cake on Facetime, admitting the day was ‘challenging’ for herself and their two children Darcey, 14, and Billy, 11. Kate told Adil: ‘It was obviously a challenging one under the circumstances. We managed to FaceTime him and sing Happy Birthday.’ Scroll down for video She’s back! Kate Garraway, 53, fought back tears as she returned to Good Morning Britain on Wednesday, after an absence to celebrate her husband Derek Draper’s birthday She continued: ‘We had a cake which we ate over FaceTime. It was very challenging for the kids, but they are doing it brilliantly. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Yes, I made a mistake, my bad’: Good Morning Britain… ITV now has EIGHT non-white presenters a day – ten months… Kate Garraway reveals nurses play Good Morning Britain every… ‘He knows the programme is on’: Kate Garraway wishes her… Share this article Share 740 shares ‘We managed to do it with Derek’s family and technically hook up… Read full this story
- 'A beautiful soul': Kate Spade's funeral full of family, friends who celebrated love
- Summer Family Movies Provide Laughs
- Teens and anxiety: Utah faces a growing national crisis
- Kate Spade, Alan Bean and other notable celebrity deaths
- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne jokes that he should join the Rolling Stones on his 70th birthday as he prepares to headline Download
- The Unequally Yoked Club: The Meltdown of a Marriage.
- What it’s like to die online: These chronically ill vloggers are turning to YouTube to share their lives – and deaths
- Unmasked: Inside the miraculous, mad, mysterious life of Dr. MooMoo
- Todd Kolhkepp case: Confessions of the S.C. serial killer
- Generation vexed: How anxiety stalks teens in Utah and across the nation
Kate Garraway fights back tears as she returns to GMB after husband Derek Draper's 'challenging' birthday... before revealing she's faced abuse for 'laughing and joking' on the show have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.