Kamala Harris and her ‘second gentleman’ Douglas Emhoff shared a kiss after the California senator spoke of her love for her stepchildren and revealed her favorite title is ‘Momala’ as she appeared alongside Joe Biden for the first time as his running mate on Wednesday in Delaware. When Harris took the podium she talked at length about the importance of family, her friendship with Beau Biden and how she came to know Joe Biden. ‘We are cut from the same cloth,’ she said of her new running mate, who was seated in the chair behind her. ‘Family is everything to me too and I cannot wait for America to get to know my husband Doug and our amazing kids Cole and Ella,’ Harris told her audience. ‘My family means everything to me and I’ve had a lot of titles over my career and certainly vice president will be great, but Momala will always be the one that means the most,’ she added. Shortly after she took the podium, Harris and her husband locked eyes and smiled at one another before sharing a kiss onstage. Scroll down for video When Kamala Harris took the podium on Wednesday she talked at length… Read full this story
- Cut the Check: Kamala Harris Announces $315 Billion Plan to Address Educational Inequality in Black and Brown Communities, Jump-start HBCUs
- Kamala Harris Is Seeking to Decriminalize Cannabis at the Federal Level
- Kamala Harris closes campaign offices and fires staff in New Hampshire
- Kamala Harris releases new details of her health care plan
- Kamala Harris Reports Raising $12M in 2nd Quarter
- Kamala Harris: Trump Enjoys Inciting Hateful Speech, Actions
- Nadella Wins Praise for Public Debut as CEO
- Miami Beach Selects Harris Corporation to Modernize Public Safety Radio Network
- Looming Question for Mueller Probe: How Much to Make Public?
- WPA3 protocol will make public Wi-Fi hotspots a lot more secure
Kamala Harris' 'second gentleman' makes his public debut: Douglas Emhoff kisses his wife on stage after she shared her love for his children and said her favorite role is being their 'Momala' have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.